His fingers caressed her inner thigh, hips still forcing her legs apart. Satisfied smirk came onto his lips when his fingers dragged along her opening. "You're wet." 

Suddenly a finger pushed inside her cave, making Catherine's back arch. "Shit..." She cursed, trembling with the sensation of his finger thrusting inside of her. It felt good and would feel even better. Another finger joined the first one, messaging her. 

He moved painfully slowly, teasing her. Still leaning over her, he observed her expression. 

"Beg..." The demand rung clear. 

"Nhh...No." Catherine refused, staring into his eyes with challenge. 

His fingers stopped. 

"Beg." 

The young woman grit her teeth. She felt the pleasurable build up approaching. The lack of sex had made her extra sensitive. It was a painful choice between primal needs and her pride. 

She hesitated, staring into his lustful eyes. He had an evil expression. He would be patient and ignore his own arousal just to torture her. 

Slowly, his fingers curled to touch her g-spot. Another shock wave rushed through her, stronger than the previous ones. 

"Well?" Layton grinned against her skin. "Beg...for what you want." He planted a gentle kiss on her lips, tugging on her bottom lip with his teeth. 

All her resolve broke. 

"Fuck me....please..." 

Layton smirked, "Good girl." 

His fingers slid out of her with a lingering touch as he got up. Catherine was left hanging, watching as he went to the nearest drawer and dug up a pack of condoms. Layton was back shortly, his hands forcing her legs open for him again. The zipper of his pants came undone, revealing a hard rod poking out from his underwear. 

She felt her breath glitch. It was big. 

Her arousal spiked up, anticipation killing her. 

He let her watch as he revealed his manhood. The man didn't have anything to be ashamed about. She doubted he even knew what the word meant. 

Layton positioned himself over her, his tip pressed against her entrance. "Tell me what you want me to do." 

"You know, you jerk." 

"Language." Layton pushed in, only the very tip widening her flesh. "Tell me." 

He's a sadist!

"Fuck me already-" Catherine didn't get to finish that sentence, words replaced by a loud moan when he suddenly thrust his hips forward, entering her fully with a low groan. Her insides clung to his erection, pulsing. 

"Fuck..." He growled a curse.

There was nothing holding him back. He rammed inside of her again and again. His hands dug into her hips painfully, holding her still against his hips. 

Breathless gasps, moans and groans filled the bedroom. All thoughts lost to pleasure. 

"God..." Catherine murmured between her desperate moans. She felt intense feeling building in her lower regions. 

Her tied hands rested above her head. Every time she attempted to move them, Layton forced them back down. He had complete control over her. 

The rapid thrusts didn't ease and soon orgasm hit her like a battering ram. Catherine's head fell back, her walls clenching Layton's erection fiercely. He slowed down, letting her ride out the overwhelming sensation. 

She was pulsing and out of breath. Her body shook from the intensity. She felt herself growing limp underneath him, exhausted. 

"I am not done yet." Layton flipped her around on her knees, pulling out to adjust her position, before he thrust inside again. Catherine nearly screamed. He had her insides raw and sensitive. He didn't give her any time to recover before his fast pace was back. 

His low groans and rugged breaths rung in her ears as he leaned over to grasp one of her breasts. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, his own climax approaching. 

Her eyes widened as he went even faster, low curses leaving his lips before he froze up, his entire body tense. 

"Ugh..." He groaned.

She felt his manhood pulsate against her walls. 

There was a moment of calm, both of them seemingly stuck in the position. Layton's breaths matched her own. Sweat beaded on their skin, serving as a proof of what they had done. 

Layton pulled back with a low hiss. Without his warmth near her, she felt the chilly air of the room.

 Shaky, she sat up, staring at her still tied hands. Her head was spinning, party due to the alcohol. She was exhausted. The pillow had never looked this attractive before. 

I can't fucking believe it....I just fucked a devil.

Catherine collapsed back into the oft sheets, her eyes closing. She hardly payed attention to the shirt being removed from her wrists. She just wanted to sleep and never wake up. 

Only the morning would reveal if this had been just a one night stand, their new game or a train wreck...