CHAPTER 23

Authors note: Mature content ahead! Please let me know what you think of the book so far. I greatly appreciate every comment and vote! You're my motivation to keep writing. 

The hot, messy kiss got her gasping for air when Layton finally pulled back. His eyes were darker, intent playing through his intense gaze. 

"Just don't regret this, spitfire." He whispered in her ear, teeth tugging on her earlobe. Every heated breath had goosebumps spread across her skin. She couldn't even voice her answer when his lips met hers again, hungry. 

Their breaths mingled, a rogue moan escaping in between their deep kisses when his hands begun to explore. His touch was expertise and far from gentle. With a deep growl, he moved both of her arms up, pinning them to the sheets as the other slid under her shirt. 

The cold fingers made her flinch. Layton wasn't careful, he didn't feel around. Instead he went straight for her breasts. He played with the sensitive orb, pinching it between his thumb and index finger. 

Catherine writhed, sensation causing her to produce another moan. 

His lips had trailed down the path of her neck, sucking and licking with little care for marks left blooming on her skin. He was driving her crazy. Tingling sensation between her thighs intensified. 

More...

Voice in the back of her head begged. 

He released her arms from the vice grip, allowing some blood to flow into her hands. 

Layton grabbed the edge of her shirt, pulling it over her head in a swift move. The piece of attire was tossed aside, followed by her bra. Her top was completely exposed to his intense touches and kisses. 

"Spread your legs." He demanded. 

Once she obeyed, he positioned himself between her thighs. His crotch pressed against hers. She felt the building bulge in his pants. His hips moved, tauntingly pressing against her though her jeans. 

Layton's lower half rested against hers, as he held himself up by one arm. His teeth nipped on her nipple, hard enough to balance on the fine line of pleasure and pain. Wild shivers ran down her spine, her legs closing around his waist. Catherine was not a saint with her virginity intact. If there was a man who could taint her even more, it was him. 

And she wanted him to ruin her....

His touch felt like something new, something she had been craving all her life, but hadn't experienced until now. She was not about to hold back either. 

Her nimble fingers grasped the edge of his black shirt, dragging the fabric over the muscular upper body. Her nails scrapped against his skin lightly, urging him to get rid of the shirt. Which he did. With a low growl, Layton pulled it from his body. But he didn't toss it away. 

Without warning, he pulled her up with him, once again taking a hold of her wrists. "Don't move." He ordered. 

Catherine watched as he used the shirt to tie her wrists together. It only took him a moment before he pushed her back into the covers and once again got on top of her. 

His lips were back on her chest, trailing down her flat stomach to the edge of her jeans. He wasn't stopping there. She could only blink before the denim was ruthlessly being pulled down her legs with her panties. 

In a second he had her completely disarmed of clothing. Layton's steely blues scanned her body, taking it in. He didn't hide the sexual appetite that the woman had enlightened. She had tugged on monster's tail for too long, and now she would feel how it's like to tempt a sin.