Chapter 67: Love Shower in the Rain (The Last Chapter)

(be prepared, loves.) -The Last Chapter !

Not caring about the world.

The two laughing teens trailed off their laughs and Harry didn't doubt to pull Mal's side to lean on his chest but as soon as her shoulder touched his chest, she flinched in pain, not loud for everyone to hear. ''Ow!''

She hurriedly sat in a proper sitting position, just realised about her wounded arm, trying to make it not obvious in front of Harry. Harry sat there, watching her gestures confusingly. ''I'm sorry. Did I-''

''No, I was umm..not comfortable.'' Mal forgave and forced a smile.

''We don't say 'ow' when we're not comfortable. Is something wrong?'' He spoke while his eyes examined and urged to detect the weird behaviour of the girl beside him.

''I..'' Mal tried to came with a reason before Harry narrowed his eyes to the strand of the bandages coming out from under her sleeves. Mal purposely placed an arm over her sleeves to cover it but Harry took her wrist and rolled it up. ''What's-It's that bandage-''

''By the angel, what happened, Mal?!'' He zoomed his eyes to get a better look. Mal rolled her eyes to the back of her head and knew she failed.

''Nothing. I ran into a door.''

Harry glanced up at her. ''Mal.'' He had the motherly tone and Mal had to explain. ''You don't need bandages if you ran into a door, you need a serious help.''

''Fine. You win. An out-of-the-sudden guy threw a knife to me. That's all.''

''That's all?!'' Harry repeated.

''At least, I didn't end up in the hospital, Harry.''

''And you didn't tell me, not until I asked.''

''It wasn't a big deal.''

''Mal, you're a deal to me. A deal for me to take care of you like my own body and soul. I promised myself to always be there with you every time no matter what's the circumstances are. What did I tell you? What did we promised each other?'' Harry brought his thumbs up Mal's cheeks and caressed it.

Mal felt his cheeks burning up as a result from Harry's warm touch. She shivered and chill ra down her spine. ''Trust.''

''Good. Please? No secrets anymore between us?'' Harry smiled genuinely and held out his pinky finger in front of her face.

''No secrets anymore.'' Mal's expression shifted from a pout to an exactly angelic smile she could ever put on as she linked their pinky fingers and let out a giggle. ''I feel like a 5 years old.''

''Then, 5 years old we are.'' They exchanged eyes contacts and snapped out when Harry's phone buzzed under his pants.

''It's Carlos. I need to get this.'' Harry showed so Mal knew it was Carlos and he left the table to pick up the call. ''Yo!''

''How's my man doing? Not nervous anymore, huh?'' Carlos teased and Harry thought, is it possible to see Carlos's smirk through the phone.

''No, I feel worst. Extremely nervous.'' Harry blew air and crossed his arms.

''Jay asked me to give you a call. Your ship is almost ready. We think of stopping our works when dusk come. Everything is progressing well.''

''So good to hear that. Is my dad still there?''

''Yeah. He is. He stayed long enough for us to get over our shift. Btw, me and Jay decided to return to the headquarters if there's nothing left.''

''Ooh, umm, Carlos. I need a little tiny of your help. If you don't mind.'' Harry pressed his teeth together, not sure if the boy wanted to help him or not.