Chapter 23:Bad Liar

Third Person POV

"HARRY JAMES HOOK!WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE?!"Mal screamed across the cafeteria to the freshman standing elegant there.All eyes were on her and her friends.Evie,Lonnie and Jane stood up from the chair.Figuring something that could settle this chaos.

"Mal...I..."Harry was about to speak but Mal was out of control.

"ANSWER ME.WHY?!"Mal breathed harder.

"I wanted to stay with you.Like you wan- "

"WHEN THE HELL DID I WANT YOU TO STAY WITH ME?!"

"Mal,I know it's been hard for you to accept me back in your life but please give me a second chance.I can change."Harry said,nervously.

"LIAR!YES,I DID OFFERED YOU TO STAY BUT ALL YOU REPLIED WAS 'OH,MY LIFE IS THE ISLE'" Mal shouted ,saying Harry's words sarcastically.

"No,I really mean it.It's just..."

"WHAT?! YOUR HEART IS STILL WITH UMA?!ON THE ISLE?!THEN,GO!I DONT CARE.I DON'T EVEN WANT YOUR STUPID FACE TO BE IN FRONT OF ME!"

"Mal,please...I promise you the old days won't bother you again.I have the right to deserve a second chance."Harry slowly took a few steps towards Mal.Mal's eyes furrowed.

"IT IS JUST SOME STUPID THINGS PEOPLE BELIEVE IN.SECOND CHANCE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ESPECIALLY A BASTARD LIKE YOU."Mal threw an index finger to him then walked pass Harry.

"Mal!Wait!We need to talk!"Harry turned away,trying to chase her but stopped on the way.Harry sighed and sat down on of the bench.Evie got closer to Harry and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry,Harry.I will talk to her.Just give her some times okay?I will always be by your side."Evie rubbed his shoulder and Harry placed a hand on hers.

"Thank you,Evie."

................................................................

Mal left the cafeteria speechless.Every eyes just witnessed a drama for free.All the chaos turned back to normal.After recess,a video clip was sent all over the school.And in it,were Mal and Harry having a fight.
Until.......the principal receive the video,the both of them were called to the office.