Chapter 19:Stay

Oh my!
He called me Princess...

HARRY called me princess.

I can't.I'm blushing so hard right now.My face is turning red as a tomato.I can't feel anything now.I got goosebump.For some reasons.But I managed to control myself and the blushingness going on.I kept dabbing the antiseptic liquid on Harry's wound until it looks better. "There.Completely secure.Don't move too much,okay?You need a lot of rest." I Advised him with a bit  of my information.

" I'm sure will .Thank you." He touched his wound a bit then laid back.

" Somebody tell me what had happened when I was unconscious now!"Mal yelled  she still doesn't know what is happening to her and us during the whole fight.

"Jay tell her."Carlos hit Jay with his elbow.

" Why me can't you see I'm driving you should be the one who tell her."Jay replied, repeating what Carlos did to him.

" You should!"Carlos commanded.

"No, I'm not doing .you go!"Jay spoke.

" I'm not doing it either."Carlos  crossed his arms over his chest.

" Guys ,stop!None of you will tell her. I will"Evie stopped the fight and calmed everything down. "Mal,  I want you to listen carefully and focus and I don't want any expression or knife on a humans neck,okay?"

"OKAY!But make sure you guys made the right decision or knife on every human's neck."Mal laid back in depression and crossed her arms.

"Uma Realise that the wand is fake then we started the sword fight .You fought with Uma and you was defeated she pushed you into the blue ocean and you drowned. While that Jay fought with Harry and threw Harry's hook into the ocean he was about to get it by diving into the ocean and saw you drowning so  he decided to save you and bring you here.You should thank him because when he carried you to the limousine Omar find out and threw a few knives to him ,he tried to avoid it but accidentally one of it had hit his legs and stabbed inside so it's kind of bad.That's why we bring him here so I could treat him and now you hurt him more by curved his neck with your knife."I explained while keeping my things inside the first aid kit.

"Oh no!What have I done?"She covered her face with both of her hands.Then, looked at Harry. "Harry, i'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't know your story so I assumed that you're trying to kill us or rob and steal the Kingdom of Auradon by following us there.Can I do
anything for you?Treat you or anything?Does I hurt you much or can I do anything?"Mal said rushly.

Harry calmed her down and held her hands. " It's okay I'm fine." Harry flashed a smile.

"I'm so so sorry Harry .I lost control .I'm terribly sorry. I wish I could make it up to you."She cried in frustration.

..........................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter.My idea is in Japan now.Maybe I should book a bullet train for my ideas to come here faster.Thank you and stay tune