Chapter 39 : Conversation

Firstly, I wanna say...I'VE FINISHED THE BIG EXAM THAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS TIME ! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WHILE WAITING ME UPDATING THIS STORY. SO SORRY IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE IT. SO TODAY I AM GIVING YOU GUYS YOUR CLAIMS.

................................................................................................................................................................

Harry.

Mal turned back to the front and rolled her eyes.

One trouble came after another.

''I guess I'll just leave you guys alone.'' Evie doubted whether she should leave the tension atmosphere straight away or accompany her bff.

''No, Evie. I want you to sta-'' Mal faced Evie as Harry spoke. ''Yes, maybe you should. We need time.'' 

Mal closed her eyes tightly in anger. Evie tapped Mal on the shoulder and slightly left.

Harry smiled a little on the corner of his mouth and took a seat beside Mal but Mal quickly got up and trying to escape.

''Aren't you tired, Mal?!'' Harry exhaled heavily, sounding like he gave up already. He stood up roughly, rotating 180 degree towards Mal. ''Running away, escaping from problems that you'll never face till forever?!'' 

''Excuse me!''It was Mal's turn to speak up for herself. ''I should be asking that question to you. Aren't you tired, Harry?! Chasing for someone you know you'll never manage to catch?! Here, I don't need to see all your sacrifice to get me. It's different now in Auradon.'' She lowered her tone at the last sentence, crossing her arms.

''What? What make it so different here comparing to the Isle Of The Lost? ''Harry questioned. Mal was quiet, doesn't attempt to reply. ''Wow. Ben did a good job on brainwashing you guys. Guess magic DOES work here.'' Harry snickered in sarcasm and shook his head.

''You have no idea.''

''No Idea?! I thought I suffocated and cracked my head enough just to get the idea. You know what this conversation doesn't help with anything, OUR conversation. So, tell me Queen Mallory Bertha of Auradon, what do you want me to do now?  We'll just make it crystal clear.'' Harry approached her, giving a seductive glare.

''Well, you know the answer to that question.'' Mal walked around, thinking for a solution or perhaps a way for her to get over this relationship. She don't want to, but she HAVE too. There's something she's keeping to herself. A secret that worth keeping to protect lives.

''You know what, Harry. I think you should-'' Mal turned back to the figure she was expecting behind her.

...

No one. 

''Harry?'' She called out his name. Her eyes roamed everywhere around the area. ''Harry! It's not the time for games. I'm being serious now! Don't make me change.'' Her eyes slowly transformed to dark green as she continued to look around.

Mal was confused. ''HARRY!'' She shouted in anger and frustration. 

Wait. 

Why were her eyes turning green? Does that lead to anything? Did something just happened to Harry? 

No.....

..........................................................................................................................................................

I know. I know. It's kinda short.Maybe I'm completely tired now since it's night already. But don't worry. I'll gain my strength tomorrow to continue it.BTW, HAVE YOU LISTEN TO BLOODSHOT AND WASTE BY DOVE CAMERON?! ITS SO UNDERRATED