~Vacation:Part 1~

Start from the beginning

"Oh ok" she said, a few minutes I looked back to see Jisoo asleep. Her head on Sangyeon.

I showed the girls again and we took pictures cause Jisoo would definitely want them.

We were almost there, while we were driving Bobby put his hand on my thigh. I didn't care. I took out my phone and took a picture of it.

"What are you doing" Bobby asked.

"Just putting it on my story" I said as I wrote a caption.

I posted it on my story and relaxed as we were arriving at the place

Once we arrived we woke up Sangyeon and Jisoo, who were shocked to see the position that they were in.

We got out of the car and grabbed our suitcases, then we walked down a path to the lobby. On our way there we saw cute little huts that were the rooms we would be in.

Once we got to the lobby we met up with the Boyz. They were all sitting down, waiting for us.

"Finally you guys are here!" Juyeon said getting up. They all looked up and stood up. We headed to the front desks and got the key to our rooms. All the girls and I were staying in the same room obviously and we headed to the room number on our key.

We were dragging our luggage with us, taking in the view of the beach right out side. We headed out to find our hut room and finally found it.

It was in a good spot along the rest of the huts. It was decorated on the outside beautifully. We took the key and opened the door. It was so cute inside.

We walked into a little common room with a couch and a tv. Next to it was the kitchen and table for eating.

Down the hall was two bedroom with a king size bed in each. In the middle of the bedrooms was an AMAZING bathroom. We got so excited. Don't really know why we were so excited by the bathroom but we were.

*The bathroom*

I mean it was so cool!

We quickly went back to the common rooms to figure out who was sleeping with who.