⚠️{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-25 }⚠️

Start from the beginning

Pushing himself up Ink watched as Error glared down at him as he stirred the milk and chocolate together. The hatred was present in his expression but so was the small smile threatening to show, seeing Ink laugh warmed his soul. 

Error walked out from the kitchen and up the stairs where his room was, he looked behind him- watching as Ink climbed up the stairs. He smiled as he waited for Ink to get close enough before slamming the door and locking Ink out. He grinned widely as he heard a low growl and a huff. 

Error walked over to his bed with a slight sway of his hips before sitting down and taking a sip of his heated beverage, smiling to himself as he thought of how annoyed Ink probably was. 

His though progress was interrupted as he heard a loud, painful cough, sounding almost too realistic to be fake. He set his beverage down and raced over to the door to check on Ink, as he opened the door a laugh was immediately presented, Ink crawling in before he could progress the trick. 

"I knew that would work!" Ink cheered as he climbed onto Error's bed. "You gave me a heart attack! Y'know I'm scared of something bad happening to you, don't do that!" Error shut the door and stomped over slapping Ink's hand who hissed at the contact. "I'm sorry, I should've known better." Ink apologized before curling up on the opposite side that Error was sitting, Error sat down grabbing his beverage again. "At least you've learned what an apology is." Error rolled his pinpricks as he took another sip. 

________________________________________________

Error was enjoying his drink as something moved his scarf, ignoring it until something slimy went across his neck causing him to jolt and spit his drink out. "What. The. Fuck!?" 

Why did it actually fell nice, but so odd at the same time? Error wiped the spot off looking over at Ink who was laying on his pillows. "The hell has gotten into you?" Error snapped as he looked at Ink curiously, his pinpricks weren't like that before, a heart and a diamond, both a bright neon pink colour. 

"I-Ink?" Error stuttered as Ink crawled to him, circling his body and wrapping his tail around him, this predatory look circling in his eyes. 

Why was he acting like this? Sure, he was always flirty, but never got this physical with him. Ink crawled ontop of Error pushing him back in the progress. "G-get off!" Error's glitches started up, why was his body enjoying this? This had to be some stupid affects these creatures have, seducing you easily. "Ink! P-please, what's happening with y-yo- !" Error was cut off as Ink ripped his scarf off and licked from his collar bone to his jawline. 

Ink chuckled suddenly. "C'mon, we should spend time together, and who knows? This may be our only chance to have this kind of fun~" Ink purred making Error cringe slightly. 

Of course when Geno said they should spend time together that is the first thing that comes to Ink's perverted mind. 

He jerked as Ink bit into his clavicle, turning his head away from Ink, just allowing the creature more access. He couldn't look over and see the predatory look he knew Ink had, the need to breed and claim what he wanted.

Wasn't this too soon? He couldn't deny he wanted to do this with the other but never thought it would be so soon... Oh well, might as well enjoy it while he has the chance.

His ecto-body summoned giving Ink something else to pay mind to, Ink licked his sharp teeth as he moved down and raised Error's shirt up with his hand, admiring the beautiful blue ecto-flesh. Error's female body was well-toned, yet still curvy. The pirate was very active and moved around a lot so it wasn't a surprise that his body had the muscle to it.