Chapter 18

The dead is gone, the one who's left has to continue living. It's easier said than done. So was the situation for our four boys, who lost all their family members just in the span of an year.

A happy family, laughing without worries, caring for each other, giving shoulder for one who's in pain is gone now. The hands that cuddled when sorrow took over, the warm words that lighten up the dull soul, the sweet talks which brings a smile on face is no where to be found now.

The teasings which earned a smack then is not coming back anymore, no matter how much you yearn for it. Lu isn't coming back anymore to hide Zhan behind her to protect him from getting hit. Zhuocheng isn't coming back to frown and smack Zhan when he's teasing him. Yuchen isn't coming back to tease Zhan making him smile and blush. Madam Yu isn't coming back to nag Zhan anymore. Fengmian isn't coming back to guide Zhan anymore.

Even though Qiren was a strict uncle, he understood his kids more than anyone else. He isn't coming back anymore to guide or take care of Yibo. Haikuan isn't coming back to comfort or support Yibo anymore.

"What are we gonna do now? " Haoxuan spoke bringing Zhan and Yibo out of daze.

"You guys have been like this for the past 4 days. " Jiyang said.

"We'll go finish him. " Yibo said.

"And avenge Yuchen's death. " Zhan said in a determined voice.

"We'll come with you. We have nothing to lose now. If one has to die then let us all die with him. " Haoxuan said.

"Right. I agree with Haoxuan. Life or death, let's face it together. " Jiyang said.

Yibo and Zhan just nodded.

"So, what's the plan? " Haoxuan asked.

"Haoxuan do you have a silencer? " Zhan asked.

"I do. But why? " Haoxuan asked.

"Take this. " Yibo passed him two guns.
"Get it done. The sound of the gunshot shouldn't be heard. "

"So, we are going there without any plans? " Jiyang asked.

"Yes, no plan is a good plan. Let's just go kill him. " Yibo said.

"So, when are we leaving? " Jiyang asked.

"Jin Guangshan isn't in China. He's hiding here, in The States. " Yibo said.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go finish him off. " Haoxuan said.

"Haoxuan can you hack into his house' security system? " Zhan asked.

"I can, Zhan. " Haoxuan said.

"Then turn off all the surveillance cameras of his house and the surrounding areas. " Yibo said.

"Distract the security while we sneak in. " Zhan said.

"Leave it to us. We'll take care of it. You guys only concentrate on ending this. " Jiyang said.

"Shall we go now? " Haoxuan asked and the four boys quickly drove off to Jin Guangshan' hideout.

Haoxuan successfully hacked into the security system and turned off all the cameras.

"Wear this. " Zhan gave Yibo a face mask.

"Haoxuan, Jiyang ge... Are you sure you guys can handle this? " Zhan asked.

"Don't worry about us, Zhan. We'll take care of ourselves. Please make sure that you guys come back safe and sound. " Haoxuan said.

"Let's go, Yibo. " With that said, both Zhan and Yibo sneaked into Jin Guangshan' mansion, while Haoxuan and Jiyang distracted the security.