Chapter 7

Zhan was sleeping peacefully, but his sleep was disturbed by the continuous buzzing of his phone. Zhan was soo frustrated that he just wanted to throw his phone away, but the caller ID displayed on the screen made his heart race instead, curving his lips upward. Zhan quickly answered the call.

"Hello. "

"Were you sleeping? " Yibo asked.

"Yes, I was about to slip into that dreamworld where you hug, kiss and cuddle me. " Zhan said in a seductive tone.

"Well, we can do that in real too. Why don't you come over? " Yibo suggested.

"To your place? " Zhan asked.

"Yes. Get ready, I'll come pick you. " Yibo said.

"Okay. " Zhan said as he blushed.

Zhan soon got up from his bed to take a quick shower and ran downstairs.

"A-Zhan, where are you going? " Lu asked.

"I have an important meeting, jie. I don't think I can comeback tonight. " Zhan said.

"What meeting, A-Zhan? " Lu asked.

"I gotta catch a criminal, jie. " Zhan said as he rushed out.

"Wait! Is that criminal Yibo, A-Zhan? " Lu asked as she winked at her younger brother.

"Ah? Hahaha... " Zhan gave a nervous laughter.

"Go on... He's waiting for you outside. " Lu said smiling at her brother.

Zhan quickly ran out and noticed Yibo's car at the end of the road. Zhan quickly jogged towards the car, and saw his handsome boyfriend waiting for him.

Yibo opened the door to let Zhan in.

"How long have you been waiting for? " Zhan asked.

"I lost the track of time waiting for you. " Yibo chuckled.

"Where are we going? " Zhan asked.

"On a date. " Yibo said.

"Wait! What? It's our first date! " Zhan screamed in excitement.

"Yes. " Yibo said kissing Zhan on his cheek.

Yibo took Zhan to a fancy restaurant where they had a delicious meal, they then went to a mall where Yibo brought Zhan all the items Zhan's eyes landed on.

"Where are we going next? " Zhan asked.

"My home. " Yibo said.

"Wait! What about your uncle? " Zhan asked.

"I'll handle him. " Yibo said as he drove towards home.

They soon arrived at Yibo's place.
Haikuan opened the door for them. He was actually happy to see Zhan.

"Welcome, Zhan. " Haikuan warmly welcomed him.

"Thanks, ge. "

"Oh, Xiao Zhan. Come in. " Qiren said.

"How are you, uncle? " Zhan asked.

"I'm good. How are you? " Qiren asked.

"I'm good too. " Zhan said.

"Uncle, Zhan will stay here tonight. " Yibo said.

"Huh? Ah... Okay. " Qiren was surprised but he still had to agree, that's how we treat our guests right?

"Let's go to my room. " Yibo said and Zhan followed him. They completely ignored the shock and disbelief on Qiren' face.

Yibo soon dragged Zhan to his room and locked the door. He then pushed Zhan on the bed, drowning him with kisses. Yibo attacked Zhan's smooth sweet skin with his lips, tongue and hands; kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling the delicious human candy.
Yibo quickly undressed Zhan and himself as he hovered over him, his lips never letting go of Zhan's skin. He soon captured Zhan's lips as he peppered it with some hot kisses. He kissed it passionately which gradually turned into a rough desperate one, as his tongue invaded into Zhan's hot cavern, where it battled with Zhan's.