Chapter 12

"Now... It's time to see your boyfriend die... " An unknown silhouette said before Zhan lost his consciousness.

When Zhan regained his consciousness he was in a dark room, which was very huge. He tried moving, but both his hands and legs were tied to the chair he was sitting on. He struggled to set himself free and that was when the lights suddenly went on. The men came out of their hidden spots and they laughed at him. A man in a black jacket, who looked like the leader of the gang came in front of Zhan and smiled like an evil.

"Hello, Xiao Zhan! " The man said.

"Who the fuck are you? " Zhan yelled. He tried setting himself free, but the ropes tied were too strong and he was all weak, both physically and mentally at that moment.

"I'll do the introduction. " And there came Zhu ZanJin.

"Zhu ZanJin? " Zhan blurted in shock.

"Yes, it's me, Xiao Zhan. " ZanJin said.

"How dare you--- " Zhan tried getting up from the chair but a kick soon landed on his stomach, which made him fall on the ground along with the chair.

"Take it easy, He Peng. There's no rush. " ZanJin said to the man who just kicked Zhan.
"Oh! Sorry. I forgot to introduce you guys. Xiao Zhan, meet Mr. He Peng. He's the one that murdered your family. " ZanJin said.

"What? " Zhan's eyes turned red as tears flooded it, while his blood boiled.

"Well, I'm doing this introduction so that you won't have any regrets in your afterlife. " ZanJin said and the men laughed.

"I won't spare you. I won't spare any of you. I'll kill you all. " Zhan yelled.

"Ah! Not soo soon. Forgot about your boyfriend? " He Peng asked.

"Yibo.... " That's when Zhan's heart started to race.
"Where's Yibo? Where's Yibo? " Zhan yelled as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Now! Presenting to you... Mr. Wang Yibo. " ZanJin said moving aside from Zhan's view.

Zhan's eyes wandered throughout the room and suddenly the lights at the corner of the room went on and there was a glass chamber, inside which was Yibo, tied to a chair, his face bruised and his hand was covered in blood. His wrist was slit and blood was oozing out of his wrist.

Yibo looked at Zhan and gave him a weak smile.

"Yibo.... Yibo... Why are you there? Are you okay? Yibo can you hear me? Yibo...... " Zhan shouted as he tried to free himself.

"Shhhhhhhhh! Silence, Zhan. Don't shout. Save your energy. " ZanJin said with a smirk

"Please let him go, please... Please... Don't hurt him... You can kill me... Please don't hurt Yibo... " Zhan pleaded.

"Zhan, don't beg him. You don't have to beg anyone, my love. No one can separate us. Just wait for sometime, we'll get our revenge. " Yibo said.

"Oh, Wang Yibo, you still don't understand the situation, do you? This is my game! Look how I trapped you guys and killed your whole family. " ZanJin laughed.

"Whole family? " Yibo and Zhan looked confused because Yibo didn't know about Lu and Zhuocheng's death and Zhan wasn't aware of Haikuan's death. They looked at each other and that's when they realized that they fell into ZanJin's trap.

"Oh! Yibo. I forgot to introduce this man here, to you. " ZanJin said pointing at another man, standing next to He Peng.
"This man here is Mr. SuShe. He's the one that murdered your family. " ZanJin said with an evil smirk.

Yibo's blood boiled. He tried to free himself, but he was actually very weak because of the loss of blood and also because he was mentally drained.

"So, Wang Yibo, how's it to have your wrist slit? " ZanJin asked.
"Does it hurt? Well, it must. Your uncle screamed in pain when SuShe slit his wrist. " ZanJin laughed.

"How dare you? " Yibo yelled but he was helpless, he could do nothing as in the situation.

"So was the situation at your place, Xiao Zhan. Your sister begged He Peng not to kill her. She pleaded him saying she was pregnant. That really melted He Peng's heart. So he didn't hurt her much. He directed all the blows only towards your arrogant brother. He only slit her wrist so that it wouldn't hurt her baby. " ZanJin laughed.

Zhan wanted to kill them all. All at one go. His blood boiled.
"Zhu ZanJin, trust me. I'll not die before I kill you all. " Zhan roared.

"Let's see baby boy. " ZanJin smirked.
"Boys, start! "

Few men walked into the chamber Yibo was placed in.

"What are you doing? Please let Yibo go. Please... Kill me instead. " Even though Zhan wanted to kill them all, his main intention now was to save his one and only love, Yibo

"Zhan, I'm going no where. I'll still be there deep inside you. In your heart. Do you remember what I had asked you? To keep me safe in your heart. I know you'll keep me safe, Zhan. " Yibo said looking at the crying Zhan.

"Yibo nooooo.... What are you burning there in that chamber? " Zhan yelled as he saw He Peng and SuShe burning carbon monoxide inside the chamber Yibo was placed in.

"Ahhh... What's it? Carbon mono--dio--- ahhh this is soo confusing..... Ah! Right. Carbon monoxide. That was it's name. " ZanJin said

"Noooooo..... Please don't do that. It'll kill him... Please... Take my life instead... Please.... Please.... Yibo... Yibo... Yibo open your eyes.... Look at me.... Yibo.... I don't want to lose you too..... Yibo..." Zhan cried bitterly.

"This is exactly how my sister died. What wrong did she do? What big mistake did she commit? Was loving this arrogant cold bastard a mistake? You killed my sister. You killed the only family that I had. " ZanJin yelled.

"We didn't kill her, asshole. She was just mad. " Yibo spat.

"Mad? It's you who are mad. You couldn't see her love for you. Why? Because this bastard Zhan had blinded your vision. I lost my only family because of you guys, so how can I let you guys live in peace? How could your brothers lead a happy life when my life turned out to be like this? You took my family away so I took yours. Tit for tat. " ZanJin laughed.

"You manic bastard. How dare you? I'll definitely kill you. " Zhan shouted.

"What was that? Blue Lotus? Xiao and Wang, the Blue Lotus? Now, that Blue Lotus is crushed under my feet. That Blue Lotus is now crumpled under my feet, it'll never bloom, ever again. " ZanJin laughed.

"Zhan.. Don't you think we became too useless... We can't even avenge for their deaths now... I'm already feeling very tired... But... Don't wo...ory my... love.... I'm going no where..... I'm just... feeling a bit... tired... So... I'll sleep... for a while... I love you... my Zhan.... I love... you... sooo much.... " Yibo said with a low voice.

"Yibo.... Noo... Open your eyes.... Yibo...... Yibo....... " Zhan shouted.

"Guess he'll never wake up again. " He Peng said with a smirk.

"This is what you deserve, Xiao Zhan. You killed my sister, so I killed all your loved ones right in front of your eyes. " ZanJin said.

"Yibo... Please open your eyes... Please don't leave me... Yibo... " Zhan cried.

"Oh! I think I forgot to tell something. The bomb wasn't placed at Haikuan's office. It's placed here. In this cellar. Hmmm... Another fifteen minutes and then boom! I'm happy that I united lovers even in their death. Goodbye, Xiao Zhan. Goodbye, Wang Yibo and Goodbye to the Blue Lotus family. " With that said ZanJin walked out of the cellar along with his men.

"Yibo... Please wake up... We gotta get out of here Yibo... We gotta avenge for their deaths... Yibo... Please don't leave me.... They all sacrificed their life just for this love of ours... Don't you think it's too cruel... and unfair... if we give up... Yibo... Please wake up.... Yibo...." Zhan cried.

But, little did ZanJin know that someone followed He Peng when he kidnapped Xiao Zhan from his home and that the person was hiding right beside the building, waiting for the right time to save Yibo and Zhan.