Chapter 14

"Are you leaving, Zhan? " Yibo asked Zhan who was busy packing his things.

"Yes, Yibo. " Zhan said.

Yibo walked towards Zhan who was searching for his clothes in the closet and back hugged him, hiding his face in the crook of Zhan's neck. Zhan leaned back as he held Yibo's hands tight.

"I'll miss you. " Yibo said in a low voice.

"I'll miss you too. " Zhan whispered, as tears filled both their eyes.

"Promise me that you'll come back in one piece. " Yibo said.

"I promise you that, Yibo. I'll come back to you safe and sound. " Zhan said as he turned to face Yibo.
He cupped Yibo's face using both his hands.
"You promise me that you'll never leave me and will be waiting for me. " Zhan said.

"I'll promise Zhan. I'll never leave you. Never. I'll wait for you, so please come back to me as soon as possible. " Yibo said.

"And also, stay safe. Please don't get hurt. I'll never come back if I get to know that you're hurt. " Zhan warned.

"I'll be careful, Zhan. " Yibo chuckled.
"So, finish it as soon as possible. " Yibo said kissing Zhan's forehead.

"They might be the ones who started it, but we'll be the ones who'll end it. " Zhan said.

"Now, let's wrap them up in our story, A Hate Story. " Yibo said as he kissed Zhan for one last time before sending him off.

........................................................................

Zhan, Jiyang and Haoxuan soon boarded a flight to China, where they made everyone believe their story. No one ever doubted that all three were on the same side.

Zhan knitted the story slowly and carefully, connecting every end with much precautions. He wrapped everyone up with his story, which was A Hate Story.

Yibo on the other hand worked diligently with Yuchen and wiped out SuShe and all his underdogs, while Zhan quietly eliminated He Peng and his underdogs.

Everyone thought He Peng fled to an other country, in the fear of getting killed, but no one ever knew that He Peng was the first one to be killed. He was soo shocked to see Zhan. He thought Zhan was a ghost who came back to seek his revenge. He kneeled in front of Zhan, no, should I call him Xian? Well, both are same, same are both. He kneeled in front of Zhan begging for his life, but it just took a single strike for Zhan to slit his wrist.
Zhan didn't kill him using carbon monoxide, he instead tied his hands and legs and buried him alive.

He Peng struggled to get out of the pit, but he failed and was suffocated to death.

Zhan later dealt with all of He Peng's men, and you guys already know what happened.

Yibo on the other hand followed the same method to deal with SuShe and his men.
He killed SuShe just like how Zhan killed He Peng and later dealt with his men in the same way.

But police failed in noticing the similarities between these two cases as it happened in two different countries, one in China and the other in Korea. And also because they didn't find any connection between these two gangs as the mystery behind the murder of the two great families still remained unsolved.

That was how Zhan and Yibo eliminated He Peng and SuShe. Now the only one that's remaining in Zhu ZanJin. But they don't want to give him an easy death. They want to show him hell in each and every inch of his blood vessels.

End Of Flashback

........................................................................