Chapter 6

"But, we haven't come up with a name yet. Do you guys have any name in your mind? " Qiren asked.

They all gave their opinions but none sounded appealing, until Zhan came up with a name which caught everyone's attention.

"Blue Lotus. " Zhan shouted in excitement.

"Blue Lotus? What does that mean A-Zhan? " Lu asked.

"Blue Lotus... Unification of Xiao and Wang. Xiao family originally belongs to the Jiang sect and Wang family originally belongs to the Lan sect. The flower of Jiang sect is Lotus and the color of Lan sect is Blue, if we put them together,then it is Blue Lotus. So Jiang and Lan, the modern day Xiao and Wang... Blue Lotus. " Zhan said and everyone applauded and cheered as they liked Zhan's idea.

"Wow, Zhan. That's an amazing idea. " Fengmian said.

"So, it's confirmed then. Blue Lotus will be our company's name after the merging process is complete. " Madam Yu said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"And that's also the name of our togetherness, the Xiao and Wang, the Blue Lotus. " Qiren said and they all smiled.

"My A-Zhan is soo smart. " Lu said as she ruffled her brother's hair.

"There's also something else that I want to tell you all. " Haikuan said.

"What is it, Haikuan? " Qiren asked.

"Zhuocheng always wanted to have his own lawfirm. So, I'm planning on giving him one. " Haikuan said and everyone smiled happily.

"That's a good idea. " Qiren said.

"And I want Jiyang to be my partner. We always wanted to have our own lawfirm, so this'll be ours. " Zhuocheng said looking at his best friend.

"Thank you soo much, Zhuocheng. That really means a lot. " Jiyang was getting emotional now.

"And as Zhan suggested, this law firm's name will also be Blue Lotus. " Haikuan said which made Zhan smile.

"Come down, Zhan. Don't fly too high. " Zhuocheng mocked his brother.

"Shut up, Cheng. I know your jealous. " Zhan scoffed.

"Jealous? Why will I be? " Cheng scoffed.

"Because Haikuan ge took my suggestion. " Zhan said.

"So what? He's my husband to be, so he'll obviously want to gain my family's love, so he took your suggestion. " Cheng blurted.

"What? You--- "

"A-Zhan, A-Cheng, stop it now. " Lu chuckled calming down her brothers.

Yibo held Zhan's hand and gently caressed it, and that was enough to calm him down.

"Why don't you guys stay for the night? " Zhan asked.

"What? " Everyone raised their brow in shock, except Yibo, Yuchen, Haoxuan and Haikuan.

"Are you alright, Xiao Zhan? " Zhuocheng asked.

"I'm absolutely fine. "
"Yibo, looks tired. I'm afraid that he can't drive. " Zhan said.

"But I can. " Haikuan said with a smirk.

"Haikuan ge, you look tired too. So, why don't you go rest in Cheng's room? " Zhan asked with a raised brow.

"I don't think he'll get any rest in there. " Haoxuan whispered making Jiyang laugh.

"Yes, uncle. I'm really tired and exhausted. So, I think it's better if we stay here for the night. " Yibo said.