Chapter 5

"Zhan, answer me honestly. " Haoxuan said to Zhan, who was busy typing some case report.

"What's it, Haoxuan? " Zhan asked.

"I'm really very curious. " Haoxuan said.

"Ask me. " Zhan said.

"Do you.... Love Yibo by any chance? " Haoxuan blurted out.

"What? " Zhan gaped.

"Good, Haoxuan. I was about to ask him the same question. " Yuchen joined the two men.

"What the hell are you guys speaking about? " Zhan stormed.

"Just listen, Zhan. Don't get angry. " Haoxuan said.

"I don't have time for this stupid conversation. " Zhan said.

"Zhan, you have to listen. " Yuchen said.
"You're in denial, Zhan. "

"What? " Zhan raised a brow.

"You two love each other. And I'm sure about it. " Yuchen said.

"Yes, I agree with Yuchen ge. I know my brother well, Zhan. The way he looks at you, the way he steal glances, the way he smiles, the way he teases and blushes, it's all only with you, Zhan. I have never seen him like that with anyone else in all my life. " Haoxuan said.

"What are you implying? " Zhan asked.

"He loves you. " Haoxuan said.

"Bullshit. " Zhan scoffed.

"And you love him too. " Yuchen added.

"Two bulls shit! " Zhan yelled.

"Zhan, stop denying it and just accept it. Your trying to cover up your love for him. You say you hate him, just because you love him soo much. You don't hate him, you hate yourself for loving him that much. So why, you're trying to cover up your love by this hatred. " Yuchen said.

"But--- "

"Doesn't he make your heart race, Zhan? " Yuchen asked.

Zhan just stayed silent and slightly nodded.

"Aren't you happy when he's around? " Haoxuan asked and Zhan nodded again.

"Don't you feel extremely worried when you hear he had a fight with some goons. " Yuchen asked and Zhan hmmed in reply.

"You like it when he teases you. " Haoxuan said.

"You always wait for an opportunity, so that you can use it as an excuse to see him. " Yuchen said.

"You hate it when others hurt him. " Haoxuan said.

"And, you also wish to have him beside you, always. " Yuchen said.

"Hmm. " Zhan said.

"That is LOVE, Zhan. You're in love with Yibo. " Yuchen said.

"So, what am I supposed to do now? " Zhan asked innocently.

"Go confess, idiot. That oblivious dense fool also know that he loves you. " Haoxuan said.

"How? " Zhan asked.

"Well, I and Haikaun ge did the same thing to him yesterday, and it worked. He accepted that he loves you. " Haoxuan said and Zhan blushed.
"Hurry up! " Haoxuan said.

"For what? " Zhan asked.

"You have an appointment with Yibo in an hour. Go now. " Haoxuan said.

"But, when did I make an appointment with him? " Zhan asked.

"Well, I did in your stead. You two are oblivious dumb fucks. So, I had to do this. " Haoxuan chuckled.