year four: drama days

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Kreacher is kind of similar." said Hope, but scrunched her nose. "But he's very grumpy and mean."

Jessica Diggory turned back to the teenagers and pointed down the hallway. "You two go get ready for the day."

Cedric and Hope dashed down the hallway and into Cedric's bedroom. Pictures of dragons and different mythical creatures lined his walls, with a few Quidditch posters. And on another wall, there were a bunch of pictures of him and Hope.

As Hope went digging through her bag, she turned back to her friend. "Ced?"

"Yeah?"

She grabbed two different t-shirts, one being a yellow sweater and another being a pink shirt with white stripes. "Which one looks better?"

"Wait a minute," he narrowed his eyes before recognizing the yellow one. "J, that's my Hufflepuff sweater. I've been looking for that."

"Is it?" she looked at it, and then realized there was a small badger in the corner. "Pink it is."

Cedric laughed and picked up the sweater. "You could wear it, Hufflepuff pride."

"I'll stick with pink."

He narrowed his blue eyes playfully before folding it back up and placing it in Hope's bag. "You can still keep it, in case you change your mind. Or if you come to one of my games."

"Who do you think is going to win?" she asked, applying a coat of mascara to her eyes. "Bulgaria or Ireland?"

Cedric placed a finger to his mouth, struggling to come up with a response. "Hard to say. Bulgaria has a brilliant seeker, but Ireland has a great team. And as we both know--"

"It isn't just about the seeker."

"Correct."

In that moment, Jessica Diggory strolled into the room with a smile. "Hope, would you like help with your hair?"

"Yes, please." she answered quickly, thankful that she offered. "I don't really know how to do anything with it."

"I'm quite a good braider, cause I always wanted a girl." the mother spoke playfully as she began to dutch-braid Hope's long blonde hair. "But, Cedric is just as great, lets me braid his hair whenever--"

Cedric quickly opened the door to his bathroom, now dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. "Mum--"

"Ced," Hope said through her fits of laughter. "You probably look fabulous with braids."

"I'm going to throw a pillow at you, J."

Jessica looked to her son quickly and raised her finger. "You will not, Cedric Amos. You are going to go get on your jacket."

As Cedric walked over to his closet to grab his jacket, Amos walked in, ready to go. He turned to his wife and two teenagers. "Cedric, Hope. Are you two ready to get going?"

Both Cedric and Hope nodded and Jessica Diggory turned to the two. "I packed some lunches for you two. Whenever you get back, I want to hear about how it went."

"