He kept sinking his teeth into my skin and the more he did such a thing I felt my body betray me faster than I thought. My hands moving to my cock only for him to slam them above my head.

Shaking his head at me, he licked his lips as his hand yanked down my shorts. To see his head go between my legs I gasp when he took my cock in his hand. His mouth covering it until I felt my tip in his throat.

I rarely ever had people suck me off, but I wasn't passing this up for a moment. Especially when he did it so well. Letting me know that he wanted me more than I thought he did.

He pulled my cock out of his mouth and licked two of his fingers. I already knew where they were going as he pushed my legs back. A smirk growing on his face when he leaned closer towards my hole.

Scaring me with how sexy he looked when I felt his fingers go inside of me, my back arching by such a thing. He had his eyes locked on mine and I wanted to close them, but couldn't. The power he had over me right now was overwhelming.

It was overstimulation for everything I felt. Just him kissing my thighs as he inserted another finger inside me was a lot.

"Vince I am..." I stop, not wanting to admit that I was about to come before we even started.

"Deimos are you about to come on me, now? Are you always this fast?" He mocks me, and I felt my face heat up. How could he mock me when he was emitting such a scent, manipulating it to do this to me...but it's up to me to let it do so...

"No, I'm not-."

"Then you have no excuse." He interrupts, and he starts to kiss up my thigh. A chill traveling down my spine to the fourth finger going inside.

My hands covered my mouth only for him to pull his fingers out of me. I gasp when he spreads my legs apart. Only for me to see his dick rest atop of mine.

I stared at shock at how large he was. Except I couldn't ignore how hard he was and the nerves that pulsate. When I make eye contact with him he grinned, but I grip his dick.

"Your cock is...I have no words." I tremble, and he slammed his hand over my eyes until I couldn't see anything.

My back laying flat on the bed again and I was kept from seeing anything.

"Vince..." I find myself moaning his name, and he chuckles.

"Deimos~." He husks my name slowly, a drawl on my name.

I couldn't help myself from chuckling, my hand clasping over my heart.

"I'm not going to lie, I think you caused a my heart to beat just once after hundreds of years." I confess to him, and I didn't know what was coming at all.

Because when I felt him slam inside of me without me having no clue, I found myself coming. My hands flying to his and I yank it off from my eyes. I look and saw his eyes closed tightly.

That's when I lift off the bed and wrap my arms around his neck. Drawing him to me, I feel him take hold of my hips.

To feel him begin to move my body on his cock was amazing. I hid my face in his neck to stop myself from making noise. He already knew how I was when I'm loud, and I didn't want him to think I wasn't enjoying this at all.

Because I was actually having sex with someone I have kept myself from loving. I called myself trying to be a good person... The only thing I was being was selfish.

I found myself slammed back on the bed, only for me to be on all fours. He shoved inside of me so deeply that I had to stop myself from collapsing. His arms wrapping around my waist and he pressed his body to mine.