💉15

week later...

"I feel alive..."

I look at Achille with a raised eyebrow, his eyes closed as he leaned against the window of his house. Confused to his sudden...liveliness. It wasn't a bad thing, I was just curious as to what this could be.

"Really? That's kind of ironic." I say, walking beside him to the window and I look outside. The sun was setting which was always my favorite part of the day.

The ending of a day and you can go home. Rest peacefully...be happy with the time you have. Makes you appreciate it more.

"It is ironic. I'm a vampire who's body is basically dead...but I feel alive. The rush from when I was human is coming back - just a little."

I frown because I didn't understand what he meant. Never have been in his shoes considering he's a vampire. So I can't relate or agree with him on any level.

"What do you feel?"

Achille restes his hands on the window, eyes closing as he began to grin.

"I just feel unnecessarily vigorous. Can't really explain it, but it's a strong feeling. Recently I've been feeling weird...it's a good weird though." He promises, smiling as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

Wasn't against this, but there would be times where I'm slightly nervous to meet Achilles again. I never know when he'll pop up again or sneak his way out when Achille doesn't notice.

"It's so nice outside and the stars are so prominent. With my kind of eyesight I can see more stars than any human. There's thousands that glow and humans miss out on the sight I behold... Can you go stargazing with me Darius?"

I grin down at Achille, pressing my lips to his temple. His cold skin slightly affecting my lips a bit.

"I would love to go stargazing with you. It's a clear night sky and even though I can't see the beautiful sight you see, I have my own personal sight." I state gently, pulling away from him and he frowns.

"What's that?"

I sigh at his oblivion and shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. Want to walk to a nearby park?" I ask. Achille nodding as he grabbed his house keys and we just walked out his house. Watching as he locked the door, then I feel his arm wrap around my lower waist.

Walking peacefully my eyes looked up at the sky with happily. I truly wonder what it looks like through his eyes. I wonder what the sight looks like...

My own mind is curious as to what he is truly thinking and feeling. Right now all I felt was relaxation. How could I not enjoy this moment...? Ever since Achille lost his virginity he seems very different.

I don't really feel any different, but I feel like I can finally say I've had sex with someone. At any of my other jobs I'd constantly be asked how I haven't had sex with anyone yet. That it was clear to them that I seem like a guy who'd have lots of girls.

Wrong, I actually had none... Or I didn't let myself have any women.

"Let's sit here."

I flinch, looking down as Achille had us walking into a field. Didn't even realize how far we walked until we were here.

Sitting down on the grass, I wished I brought a blanket of some sort. Not really a fan of sitting on grass since it kind of makes me itchy.

"You mind?"

I look as Achille leans his head on my shoulder, and I slowly wrap my arm around his shoulder. Pulling him closer as we both looked up at the stars.