💉21

I held Achille close to me, my head laying on top of his. Holding him close to me, I inhaled his scent without any shame. He made me have shameful thoughts and I am supposed to be taking care of him! Not desiring to have sex with him or do anything lewd.

Surprisingly though, I don't think I'm the only one thinking such thoughts. Because Achille is holding me very close to him and snuggling his head deeply into my chest. I mean...I'm probably being too dramatic.

"Darius?"

"Yes?" I ask, and I look down at him. He was looking up at me with this cute expression on his face.

"I am hungry." He mumbles, pulling back away from me. Except he looked around the house in a confusing way. "But not for food."

I snicker, pulling back from Achille as he rushed at me. My back slamming against a wall and I saw him look up at me with this expression. It literally looked like the kind of expression you see a predator giving its prey.

He looked me up and down, and bit his lip gently.

"Achille I would cautious-."

He suddenly ran his hand up my chest, letting it settle on the side of my neck. That's when I notice his fangs beginning to protrude, but I was actually not against this. Knowing how he'd feel though...

"Achille stop." I grab his hands, but he only slammed them beside me. Literally I was confused as to where this dominating presence was coming from.

"What's the problem?" He asked me, and he let go of my hands. He cradled my face as I felt his lips graze mine. My eyes closing when I felt his body mold against mine. "Don't you want me?"

"Of course I want you damn it!" I cry, and he smirks.

"Then what's the problem?" He pulled back slowly, walking away from me. His eyes watched me lewdly and I had to hold my breath. I know this isn't him...

His eyes weren't red though.

This will let me know if this is actually him.

"Turn me into a-."

"If you say vampire I will not speak to you for the rest of the night." Achille snapped, and I smile brightly.

"It's really you?" I question as I go to him and go on my knees before him. Resting my chin on his knees, he smiled.

"Of course it's me. Why wouldn't it be? You thought I would express that I want to have sex with you huh?" He pouted a little bit, and I nod shamefully. "I can change your mind if you want."

I make eye contact with him, and see that he genuinely wanted to have sex with me. That's when I grab his pants. Pulling them down, he let me do so with no problem. His eyes trained me the whole time as he chewed his lip.

This was new to me, to see him look at me so seductively. The first time he was so...innocent. Then Achilles kicked in and took away our sweet moment. To know that this is Achille is odd. I just think it's the baby because Achille is always shy about this kind of stuff.

I don't want to take advantage, but I want to hold him! Want to have sex with him because at the bakery that made me mad. To see all those people flirt with him despite it being known that I was his boyfriend. People are so inconsiderate...just the lack of respect baffles me.

"I hope you know that I was jealous earlier." I remind him, now a little bit annoyed just thinking about such an event.

Achille pouted, and I pressed my lips to his thigh. Kissing upwards until I got to his briefs.