💉17

As I sit here with Achille eating lunch, he has no idea of my upcoming plans. I kind of feel bad, but I feel like he'll be happy once I'm a vampire.

May anger him at the moment...but he'll be thankful later.

I happen to lean close to Achille as he finished eating his desert. Glancing up at me and we both grin at one another.

"I know you desired for me to make zeppoli, but I truly didn't have the ingredients to do so. I'm sorry." I murmur to Achille, wrapping my arms around his waist. Staring into one another's eyes I notice his cheeks begin to turn pink." What is it?"

"Is it bad that I want to have sex with you?" Achille asked me softly, snuggling close to me and I chuckle.

"Hmm...yesterday you asked and then today as well? You have been very demanding of such a thing." I state and he suddenly pouts." Not that it's a problem! I think it's lovely that you are so adventurous lately."

We both knew why and I wasn't going to point out. Didn't want to annoy him in any way.

"Really?"

"Of course! I also want to have sex with you too. Just don't want to over do it... There's still things to learn and we aren't alone in all this." I remind, and his face lights up even more with red.

I watch him close his eyes suddenly, shaking his head. I expected Achille to appear like he typically does so suddenly.

"I don't care. I still want to do it." He mumbled. Leaning towards me and we both kiss. I find myself cradling his face in my hands and lean closer to him. We happened to be in the living room since we had dinner not too long ago.

Now we're on the couch and I find myself pushing him onto his back. He begins to pull away from me, pulling his shirt over his chest and exposing his nipples to me. Shocked by his actions and willing to expose himself so easily, I lean towards him.

Kissing up his stomach and enjoying the sounds that left his lips. My hands making their way up his waist to the feel of his creamy skin. Soft to the touch and even softer when you run your lips over it.

I let my lips kiss his chest and I look up at him from under my lashes. Our eyes making contact as I kiss his nipple. His instant response was a soft whimper as I ran my tongue along slowly. When his eyes closed I watched him part his lips in ecstasy to what I was doing.

Moving my other hand over his other nipple, I begin to rub my thumb over until it hardens. Intriguing me when I looked at Achille and he covered his face from me.

I find myself going back down and I start to remove his pants. His hands tightening around his pants as he laid butt-naked on the couch.

"Achille why do you hide your sexy self from me?" I question as I suck one of my fingers and then move it down to his hole. Internally gasping when my finger went inside so smoothly.

I begin to rub slowly and it shocked me when Achille suddenly grabbed his cock.

"When you touch me down there...it feels weird." He moans. "A good weird."

"Yes of course." I nod, smirking when he inhales sharply when I push another finger inside. I also let my other hand move up his body and he trembled by such a touch." I just come to realize how truly sensitive you are Achille. Never really crossed my mind, but now I see it."

Achille shook his head and removed his hand from around his cock. Pulling his shirt down to cover his erect nipples.

"Why do you say such a thing?"