special chapter

-United

You squirmed around in your bed, smiling. You could feel the kisses of your lover. Slightly tickling you as you groaned and rolled around to the other side. Opening your eyes greeted by the boy your deeply in love with.

"Good morning." Him in says in his morning groggy voice. Your smile widened, eyes half way opened as you weren't completely woken up yet.

"Morning." You say with a sigh. Stretching your arms out above your head, slightly placing your leg on top of Jimins side.

Jimin slowly sat up and rested against the head board of the bed. Letting your leg fall off of him, making you groan. "Y/n you have to wake up. Do you know what today is?" He asks you.

"Thursday." You sleepily say, eyes still closed. Jimin rolled his eyes as he stood up from the bed, staring down at you. "Really y/n? You don't know what today is?"

You didn't have to have your eyes open to tell that he was pouting. You smiled and slowly opened your eyes. You finally decided to sit up, staring up at him, you bounced up onto your knees and crawled over to him, still kneeling on the bed.

You grabbed his hands as you stared up at him, smiling at him. "Of course i know what today is silly." The smile on his face lit up and you felt like as if you were falling for him all over again.

Today would make a year since you and Jimin finally started dating. It seems like you've been dating for a quite a while now, but it's only been a year.

You guys graduated last year and convinced your parents to let the two of move in together. After a while of persuading they've finally let the two of you get a one bedroom apartment, only if the two of you had to promise them one thing.

No babies!

The apartment wasn't all that, but the two of you were certainly happy with what you had and happy with each other.

"So what's the plan for today? I'm sure you've planned out this whole day to be romantic?" You say wiggling your eyebrows.

Jimin burst out into laughter. "It's a surprise."

You pouted. He knew how much you don't like surprises. But today was a big day for the both of you, so you guess you would let this one slide.

"But, you need to get ready. I have the whole day planned for us." You smiled brightly, giving him a peck on the lips before running to the bathroom to start your day off.

Jimin nor you decided to dress all fancy. You guys were basic outfits as if it was just any ordinary day. Dressing up wasn't kind of you guys style, and that was yet another thing you had in common.

You had your hand in jimins as the two of you walked down the street at night, looking  at the lights around the tees.

So far you've been to seen a movie and had a little romantic dinner. Not really romantic but, you'd accept anything Jimin did for you.

He decided to end your day off walking around downtown to look at the light shows. He knows that you love the light shows.

You glanced around and seen multiple other couples. It was nice to see the other couples and to see how happy they were.

"The fireworks are starting." Jimin whispers in your ear. You smiled from ear to ear, snapping your head to look ahead of you to look up, just in time for the fireworks.

You gasped and stared up in awe, your mouth hanging wide open. Jimin stared down at you, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have you in his life.

"I want you to read the next one they pops up." Jimin says in your ear. You were a bit confused but waited for the first ones to get done.

"Will you marry me?" You whispered to yourself. It took you a while but then you finally caught on. You gasped and turned towards Jimin who was kneeling down on one knee holding up a ring.

"I know we are still young, but y/n I'm deeply in love with you. I honestly think I've been in love with you since we were children. You becoming my girlfriend was the happiest thing that ever happened to me."

You were speechless. No words or sound coming out. Your heart was drumming against your chest and your body was frozen. You felt like if you made one slight movement your body would collapse.

"So, will you?" Jimin says with a smile. You only nodded your head repeatedly as you couldn't form words to come out.

The tears streaming down your face as Jimin jumped up and hinged you tight. He held you so tight they he felt like if he loosened his grip you would slip away.

You heard the cheering and screaming of others as you kissed your soon to be husband under the fireworks.

Today has been so special to you. Even if he didn't plan anything fancy or romantic, you were happy with today and happy with him and now your pretty sure that you'd want to spend the rest of your life with Park Jimin.

Then end.

Here is the special chapter you all have been waiting for. I'm sorry if it's short but i am terrible at writing endings to stories 😂. But yep we've came to an end of this book. I want to thank all of you for your support. I really don't know what i could've done with out you guys. You guys pushed me to continue writing my stories and I'm thankful for that.

Once again, thank you guys so much💗! I hope you guys are staying safe 💜.