t w e n t y e i g h t

-Unedited

Taehyungs smile dropped after he heard Jimin's sentence. The look in his eyes made Jimin gulp and regret that he never had said that.

"You what?" His voice came at out low as his eyes darkened.

Jimin only swallowed the lump in his throat as he let out a shaky breathe. "Look, Tae. You can't be angry. I know you told me you didn't want me liking her, but... ugh, I just don't understand myself. It's like this feeling I have in my chest, and I've never felt this way about a girl before."

Taehyungs face softened after hearing Jimin confess. He let out a sigh as he combed his fingers through his messy hair continuously.

Jimin bit his lip as he fiddled with his fingers. "I don't want this to ruin out friendship. I'll find away to get rid of these feelings, somehow."

Taehyung shook his head as he let out a breathy chuckle. "You don't need to. This won't ruin our friendship. But what this is all a mistake and you end up hurting her feelings? I can't stand to see her broken hearted..."

Jimin nodded his head, showing that he understood. He didn't want to see you hurt either. But he knew that if what he was feeling was true, then there wouldn't be no heart break.

It was a moment of silence as both of them sat in their thoughts. Jimin wanted to let you know but he also wanted to make sure it was true.
He wanted to wait a little longer to see if anything would change.
Jimin smiled to himself as he turned to look at Taehyung again.

"But there is something else you should know." Taehyung nodded his head letting him know he was listening. "You know about the play tomorrow, right?" He nodded his head as his eyebrows furrowed. "Well, as you know y/n is belle... and I'm sort of the beast." Taehyung looked confused. Still not getting at what Jimin had to say.

"And if your familiar with the story, you should know that Belle has to kiss the beast in the end in order to save him." Jimin blurted out. Taehyung stared at Jimin not saying anything.

His eyebrows wasn't furrowed anymore, instead he looked calm.

"And why are you telling me this?" Taehyung muttered. Jimin's eyes widened at his best friends sentence.

"That's it? Your not going to punch me in the face and yell at me like 'why would you agree if you know the two of you have to kiss?!'" Taehyung only shook his head leaving Jimin speechless.

"Did you want me to punch you in the face? Because I will."

Jimin let out a nervous laugh as he stood up and stormed towards the door. "That's not necessary. Bye! See you tomorrow." He says as he storms out the room leaving a laughing Taehyung behind.

••••

Your palms were sweating as you peeked from behind the curtain of the stage. A lot of people came, but that's not why you were so nervous, in fact you love getting attention and being in the spotlight. But the thought of you placing your lips on Jimin's, yet again gave  you butterflies in your tummy.

You turned around with a sigh as you walked over to Jiwoo, sitting down in a chair beside her as she did her make up.

"I can't do this." You say with a pout. Jiwoo let out a groan as she glared at you through the mirror. "You can And you will. It's just a simple kiss. No tongue, just a peck. Besides, you've kissed him before...what's the big deal?"

You shrugged your shoulders as you played with what ever was in your sight. "I don't even know myself. I'm just afraid to kiss him again." You pursed your lips together.

After Jiwoo finished with her makeup she got up and cleaned up her mess, along with you.

"Well, you better think of something or just get it together and kiss the guy." Jiwoo says as she lattes your shoulder and walked away.

You stared at yourself through the mirror, letting a over exaggerating sigh leave your lips.
"You got this y/n. Just a simple peck. No tongue, just lips, no movement, just a peck." You coo as you stood straight walking towards the entrance to the stage.

magical time skips towards the ending because I'm too lazy to write down the whole story :)

"Beast!" You scream as you ran your way towards Jimin who was now laying on the floor. Your heart was beating fast as the kiss was coming up.

You were on the part where Gaston shot the beast and fell off the side of the mansion.

You kneeled down before Jimin and turned him over so he was now looking up at you, or should you say Belle.

"Belle..." Jimin groaned out. Your heat was drumming in your chest as he stared deep into your eyes. You tried to stay focus but it was impossible when he's looking at you like that.

"You came back." He croaked out as he continued on the play.

"Of course I came back..." your voice was shaky. "This is all my fault, if only I've gotten here sooner." You continued.

"It's- it's better this way-" Jimin mumbles out.

You covered his mouth with your small shaky palm as you were told to. "Don't say that. You'll be alright." You say letting out a soft sigh as Jimin continued his groaning.

Jimin slowly lifted his hand to your cheek and caressed it. You felt the whole world stop around you. Your eyes was big, but that didn't stop you from ruining the play.

"At least I got to see you one last time." You felt a tear roll down your cheek. Some people might've thought it was the acting but it truly wasn't. It hurts you so much to know that you'll probably never be able to get a chance with him.

And it hurts you even more to have him this close to you.

His hand slowly fell from your face as he acted out the death scene.

"No, no. Please, please come back." You mumbled as more tears fell out.

Your voice got caught in your throat as you tried to stumble our your next sentence.

"I-I... I love you." You cocked out. The colorful lights on the stage started to surround you and Jimin. You bit your lip and you watched him "transform" back Into his human self.

Jimin stood up and examined parts of his body. He glanced up at you and smiled. "Belle, it's me!"

You walked towards him and smiled as you placed your palm on the side of his face. "It is you." You say softly.

As you noticed Jimin moving in your stomach started to twist and turn. Jimin's eyes slowly closed as yours stayed open. You slowly leaned in but stopped once you heard the crowd cheering.

Jimin opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" He whispers to you.

"Making it seem like were kissing. I know you wouldn't want to kiss me..."

That made Jimin's heart sting as he pulled away and looked up at the audience who was still cheering.

All of the actors got together and did a bow as you all exit off the stage.

Jiwoo ran towards you with a big smile on her face. "You did so great! I didn't know you could act like that."

You only smiled as you glanced around. "Where did Jimin go?" You asked.

"I saw him waking out of the auditorium."

You where about to go follow him but Jiwoo stopped you. "Don't go searching for him. Your not suppose to care if you want to get rid of these feelings."

sorry for any errors. I've broken my right thumb and it's really hard to type 😅 but I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter 💕