e i g h t

-Unedited

So it was official. Taehyung and Jiwoo where now dating. Of course you didn't agree to it, but you told Taehyung you'd only allow it if he'd stop scaring your boyfriends off. Or the boys who'd wish to be your boyfriend.

It took him a moment but he officially gave in.

<<>>

Right now Jimin, Taehyung, Jiwoo and you are all watching a random kdrama. You stuffed a big hand full of popcorn into your mouth as you glared at Taehyung and Jiwoo cuddling beside you.

You wouldn't say you felt disgusted, but you did feel weird and uncomfortable. How dare Jiwoo finds a boyfriend before I do? You thought.

You watched how Taehyung kept pulling Jiwoo into him by her waist. As if he was afraid she'd get away. You pouted and brought your attention to your feet that was hugged up against your chest.

She was going to leave you for him. You already knew.

You continued to look at the couple. Realizing that when you've dated your boyfriend's never cuddled with you before. To think about it you never really did have a first kiss.

"Why do you keep staring?" Taehyung mumbled. That brought you back from your thoughts and you soon realized that all three of them where staring at you.

"Uh..."

Jiwoo cleared her throat as she slowly unwrapped Taehyung's arm from around her waist. You could see the little pout form on his lips, but you didn't care.

Jiwoo then wrapped her arm around your shoulder and pulled you into her. You didn't say anything instead you just stared at your socks.

"I think she's upset because she's lonely." Jiwoo says. You looked up at her and narrowed your eyes. "I mean..." she quickly says as she smiles.

You went back to staring at your feet as you let out a dramatic sigh. "I told you I'll leave you and your soon to be boyfriend alone." Taehyung muttered.

"I know. But know every guy that's in the entire school is afraid of you and are scared to ask me out." You whined.

That means you don't need a boyfriend. Now I'm going to walk my girlfriend home." He says as he stands up and picked up his jacket from off the the back of the couch. He stuck his hand out and smiled at Jiwoo. She smiled back and took his hand as he pulled her up.

She put on her things and they left out the door. You pouted even more and hugged your knees as you stared at the drama that was still playing.

"They are actually cute together." Jimin mumbles with a sigh. You quickly snap your head to his direction. You sort of forgot he was there since he's been so quiet.
He looks over at you and slides closer to you.

You stared at each other for a moment before you took a breathe ready to talk. "What's your excuse for still being single?"

He looks up at the ceiling and pursed his lips together and made a 'mmm' noise as he pretends to think. "I'm still waiting for that special someone to enter my life."

You stared at him blankly, not saying nothing at all. "Really. It's easy for you. You have all of these girls drooling over you."

He smiled and placed his arm on the couch and he turned his body towards you as he leaned on his arm. "Perhaps, are you one of them?" He voice got low.

You gulped and furrowed your eyebrows as you quickly looked away blinking continuously. "I'm just joking." Jimin says with a laugh. "You should've seen your face." He continued to laugh.

You felt embarrassed. Of course Jimin wouldn't think of you like that. Even if he did it'll be a bad idea since your the younger sister of his best friend.

"Haha, very funny." You say sarcastically as you crossed your arms over your chest and pouted. Jimin soon then stopped laughing at just stared at your side profile.

Cute. He thought to himself.

Jimin cleared his throat, not saying anything.

"Tell me, what was your reason for liking me in 8th grade?" You rolled your eyes.

You uncrossed your arms and turned facing him, sitting criss-cross. He's always asked this question, and you'll aways give him the same answer because you truly didn't know why yourself.

"As I say all the time," you sighed. "I was young. To me everybody was cute. All of my brothers friends where cute to me."

Jimin smirked. "You just called me cute."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "No I didn't. I said my brothers friends."

Jimin chuckled. "Yeah. I'm one of his friends. His best friend to be exact."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes smiling. "But I wasn't talking about you specifically. By the way I think Jungkook looks better." You tease. Of course it wasn't true. Jungkook was younger than you by two years. He was pretty cute but you'd think Jimin looked better. You've always did maybe because he's your age. You never knew.

Jimins smile fell. You couldn't help but bust out in laughter. His face was priceless. You placed your palm on his shoulder as you calmed yourself down. But he continued to glare you.

"I'm just joking. I think your cuter."

Don't take it serious. I think all of them are cute and I don't think neither of them are cuter than the rest😭 but I'm going to make this story in y/n pov, Jimins, tae's, and Jiwoo's. But mostly Jimins and y/n's