t w e n t y s e v e n

-Unedited

"Good morning class!" Your drama teacher beamed as she walked into the auditorium where your other classmates and you were announced to be at.

You all said good morning back as you waited for her instructions.

She walked up on the stage and cleared her throat as she smiled up at everyone who sat in the audience.

"Today, we are going to go over 'Beauty And The Beast'. We have to do great for it tomorrow."

Your heart sunk and your eyes widened. "Tomorrow?! I thought it was next week!" You said a little bit too loudly. Everyone's eyes landed on you as you sent a apologetic smile for interrupting.

"Yes, tomorrow. I had them change the date because I know you guys are ready." She was right. You guys were ready, but you weren't ready for the ending part in the play. You've been thinking about this after she announced you played Belle and Jimin played as The Beast.

You tuned out whatever the teacher was talking about and your eyes wondered over to Jimin who happened to be sitting in front of you and Jiwoo.

You bit your lip as thoughts started to fill your head. Was it too late to back out? You didn't want to because this was your favorite fairy tale. But you didn't want to kiss Jimin in the ending of the play.

And your pretty sure Jimin knew the two of you had to kiss in order to 'save the beast'. And if he didn't well-who wouldn't know about the kiss?!

You were shook out of your thoughts when you seen Jimin's head turn around to look at you. You stared at him for a moment trying to process what was going on.

You quickly looked the other way when you realized the two of you were basically having a staring contest. As you placed your attention back to the teacher you could still feel his burning gaze on your face.

"Now, I need you all to get into your position and rehearse." His attention finally left yours after he heard the teacher. You all stood up and made your way to the stage to rehearse.

//

You leaned your back against your locker with your books hugged in your arms. Your eyebrows were furrowed as you were in deep thoughts. You honestly didn't know what you were so worked up for. Maybe it was the thought of you having to kiss Park Jimin in front of the whole school, also your brother.

You let out a groan as you leaned your head back into the lockers.

"Why does everything has to be so complicated?..." You mumbled to yourself, taking a deep breathe.

"Is everything alright?" You heard someone say. You slightly jumped from the sudden appearance of Jimin.

You couldn't look him in the eyes and you didn't know why. It wasn't really a surprise, you could never look him in the eyes.
"Everything's fine."

You fake a smile. But Jimin wasn't buying. He could tell something was off, which surprised you.

Your fake smile started to fade when you seen his worried eyes. "I swear Jimin it's nothing wro-"

"Y/n?" Yours and Jimin's head turned towards the direction Taehyung was coming from. You let out yet another groan when you seen him approach the two of you.

As he reached you, he glanced back and forth from you to Jimin. One eyebrow raised as if he was suspicious of something.

"How come your always hanging out with her? Your my best friend, not my sisters." He says as he smirks at Jimin. You let out a sigh of relief. Jimin only smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

It was a moment of silence as Jimin and you looked around awkwardly. Taehyung glanced between the two of you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Did I miss something? Is there something going on between the two of you or something?" You quickly shook your head trying to deny the fact.

"Of course not. We were just having a friendly talk." You mumbled.

Taehyung placed his hands on his hips as he pursed his lips together. "Don't get to friendly now." He says as his eyes train on Jimin's.

You only rolled your eyes as you guys heard the bell. Dismissing you all to get to class.

———

Later that night, Jimin pov

I've been at Taehyung and y/n's house all day. But... she hasn't came home yet. As much as i tried, i couldn't keep her out of my mind. Every time Taehyung would look at me i would all of a sudden see y/n staring back at me. I tried to shake the thoughts of her out of my mind.

Taehyung walking into the room finally brought my attention back.

In his hands he carried two glasses of water and a box of pizza. I smiled as he handed me my glass and gave me the box of pizza as I took a slice out.

He turned on the game system and handed me a controller.

We've eaten all of the pizza and played a bunch of games. But every once in a while, my mind would still wonder back to her. I paused the game as i turned towards Taehyung.

"What's up with you? You've been acting weird lately." He asks.

I didn't say anything because I didn't really know what to say. I took a deep breathe and looked up at him.

"How...how did you know that you were falling in love with jiwoo?" I asked softly. He looked at me confused for a bit before finally speaking.

He let out a breathe as he scratched the back of his head. "Why all of a sudden your asking me this?" He let out a soft gasp as he looked at me with wide eyes. "You better not have a crush on my girl friend or i swear i would-"

"No no no no. I don't like Jiwoo. I was just wondering." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Good. But, I honesty don't know when I started to have feelings for her... it just happened. But I knew it was real whenever I seen her my heart would always beat 10x faster than it already does. I would become happy of the thought of her and I couldn't seem to get her from out of my head. I would go to sleep thinking of her and wake up thinking of her. I know it might sounds creepy, but it's true."

His words made me think deep down. I could feel my heart beat increase.

But the next words that fell out of my mouth surprised Taehyung and I.

"I think I'm in love with your sister."