t w e n t y t h r e e

-Unedited

You laid in your bed as you stared up at ceiling. You couldn't get the question Jimin had asked you the other night.

Why would he ask such a question? Is he possibly starting to gain feelings for somebody?! Who is she?! You couldn't help the questions that roamed around in your head.

You let out a dramatic sigh as you sat up and sat criss-cross in your bed. You slightly outed your lips as you stared off into space.

"Jimin has a crush..." you say. You swore you could hear your heart breaking in your ears. Of course you knew that this day would eventually come, but you didn't think so soon.

It hurts you so much. First he denied your confession now he has a crush? You wondered who the lucky girl it is who stole him from you.

You started to feel your blood boil at the thought of Jimin dating another girl. As you realized what was happening, you quickly shook your head trying to get rid of the negative thoughts.

What does it matter to you? It's his heart and if he wants to like some one else, you can't stop him from that.

But of course you'll be upset but whoever he chooses makes him happy, you'd truly accept that. You'll love to see him happy.

/

You rushed out of the classroom after the bell ranged. You walked down the hall with Jiwoo to your lockers.

"I feel like it's my fault. You didn't want to go on that date but I forced you. I'm sorry y/n." Jiwoo mumbled as she pouted.

You rubbed her back as you smiled at her. "It isn't your fault." She have you smile back but it soon fell when she looked ahead.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked to where she was looking at. Your heart fell to the ground as you let out a annoyed sigh.

You and Jiwoo walked forward as your eyes stayed on Yugyeom you was standing in front of your locker.

"Oh god, kill me now." You mumbled to Jiwoo as you got closer to your lockers. She let out a giggle and that brought Yugyeom's attention to the two of you as his eyes landed on you and pulled on a huge grin.

You rolled your eyes as you stopped in front of him and glared up at him.

His grin slowly faded away as he stared down at you. He gulped as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Look-" he quickly says but you then cut him off as you raised your hand up to his face letting him know that you don't want to hear any of it.

He bit his bottom lip as he stared down at the ground. You then cleared your throat getting his attention again. You gestured your hand, telling him to move over since he was blocking your locker.

He quickly got up from leaning on your locker as he stood behind you, waiting for you to get done getting your things.

You grabbed your math book, looking in the tiny mirror in your locker when you noticed Jimin looking your way. You furrowed your eyebrows as you closed your locker.

You turned around and glanced at him from over Yugyeom's shoulder. He stood at the end of the hall as he glared at Yugyeom's back.

You could feel your cheeks warm up and you didn't know why. You cleared your throat quickly as you glanced over at Jiwoo.

She wiggled her eyebrows as she noticed you staring at Jimin too. You rolled your eyes and smiled but that smile soon fell when you looked away and your eyes met Yugyeom's.