t w e n t y n i n e

Your eyes followed your mom's every move as she danced around the kitchen. You wondered why she was in such a good mood but you knew if you'd ask she would easily get angry.

You decided to leave as you started to grow bored. You dragged your feet across the carpet and plopped yourself down onto the couch, grabbing the tv remote.

You flipped through the channels, not finding anything entertaining to you.

But the sound of the door bell caught your attention. You didn't want to get it because you knew that it was probably Jimin.

You continued to go through channels as you ignored the person at the door.
But yet again they rung the doorbell once more.

"Y/n! I know your in there, get the door!" You rolled your eyes as you got up and stumbled over to the door. You didn't even bother to ask who it was, and as you guessed, it was the least person you wanted to see.

"Y-y/n! What're doing here?" Jimin asked as you opened the door. You furrowed your eyebrows as you examined him. "I live here..." You mumbled.

He let out a short laugh as he rubbed the back of his head. He was acting weird and you could tell.

"Oh right, I forgot." He mumbled as he looked anywhere else but you. "But anyways, is Taehyung here?"

You shook your head as you adjusted yourself on your feet. "Nope," You say as you let out a breathe. "He's on a date with Jiwoo, like usual."

Jimin nodded his head as he tucked his hands into his pockets. It was a moment of silence between the two of you before your mom came.

"Y/n, whose at the doo- oh hi Jimin! How are you?" Your mom says as she steps onto the porch.

Jimin only smiled as he bowed his head a little. "I'm good. How are you doing Mrs. Kim?" Your mom only nodded her head as she continued smiling at him.

He only smiled back as he glanced from here to there. Your mom let out a smile as she patted the top of his head.

"Well Tae isn't here right now, but if you aren't busy you could stay and eat dinner with us. It's only y/n and I. Her father had to go to some business trip."

Your stomach dropped. You turned towards your mom with pleading eyes. Every since she found out about the crush you had on Jimin, of course she would do anything for the two of you to spend time together.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head and your mom made way for him to walk inside.
You glared at your mom as she smiled at you and closed the door.

"You two just sit tight. The food is almost done." She says as she walks back into the kitchen.

You groan as you plopped down on the couch, grabbing the tv remote once again.

You looked up at Jimin as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Sit down. This isn't your first time in here." You muttered.

He cleared his throat as he slowly took a seat next to you. A little too close. You glance at him from the corner of your eye.

He has been acting weird lately and you've been wondering what has he going on with him. You pointed the remote towards his way. He looked at you and the remote back and forth, confused.

"Take it. Watch what you want." You placed the remote in his hand as you were about to get up from the couch, but Jimin stopped you as he gripped your wrist.

"Wait! Uh," you yanked your arm away as you looked at him, confusion written all over your face.

He looked like he wanted to tell you something but he couldn't get it out. Your face softened up when you noticed he started to fiddle with his fingers.

It almost seemed as if he were nervous to look up at you, but why? You slowly sat down next to him. He felt the couch dip in as you sat down beside him.

He looked up at you as the two of you just stared at one another. Your heart rate started to increase and you could feel your cheeks get warm.

The whole getting rid of your feelings for Jimin was starting to go out of the window. No matter how much you tried to distance yourself from him, he'd always end up right there.

And that was making it worse. The more time you've spent with Jimin made your feelings for him increase if that's even possible. You hated how he made you feel, how weak you'll start to get because of him.

It made you hate him but love him at the same time. His beautiful sparkly eyes, his full plump lips, and of course his angel-like laugh and smile.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you took deep breathes. You could still feel his eyes lingering on you.you slowly opened your eyes as you focused back into the tv.

"Y/n, I've been wanting to tell you something.."

Jimin says breaking the silence. You turned to look at him. Staring at him waiting for him to say whatever was clearly bothering him.

He cleared his throat as he adjusted himself in his seat. His mouth opened but nothing came out. Your eyebrows furrowed as you stared at him in confusion.

He cleared his throat once again, let out deep breathes. His mouth opened again but yet again nothing came out besides his breathe.

"Look Jimin, whatever it is you have to tell me, just... say it. It seems important." He nodded his head as his gaze fell onto your hands placed into your lap.

"Y/n i-"

"Dinners ready you two!" Your mom yells from the kitchen, cutting Jimin off. "Alright mom we'll be right there!" You tell back. You turned back towards Jimin.

"Youuu??" You trailed off. Jimin tilted his head for a second, seeming confused.

"Oh! Right. Um... i- lets go eat! The food is probably getting cold." He says quickly as he stands up and makes his way to the kitchen.

You didn't say anything as you just stared there. You were speechless. It seemed like he really wanted to tell you something, but he just switched the topic like that.

Of course you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about this until he finally told you what was on his mind.

Whewww, i am sooooo sorry for the wait, i will try to stay active and update more. I know I keep saying that but i will try for real this time 🤧 thank you for the reads! 💜 & like always, sorry for any errors...