t w e n t y f o u r

-Unedited

"Good morning class!" Your drama teacher says loud and proud as she walked over to the center of the room.

A week ago you and Jiwoo decided to join the drama club. But little did you know, Jimin also had that class.

At first Jiwoo thought that you just decided to join was because of him. But you promise that you didn't know anything about him being in there.

Maybe this was all fate. Maybe god was trying to show you a sign. Not to mention he held your hand- even though it was a week ago and you couldn't stop thinking about it since then- and now all of a sudden he's in a drama club?

You let out a sigh as you stared at your new teacher. You glanced over at Jiwoo as she smiled back at you and held up her fist mouthing a 'we can do this!' You rolled your eyes as you smiled bringing your attention back to the teacher.

"So today class..." her words trailed off as she pulled down a piece of paper that was hanging on the chalkboard. "We are going to be rehearsing a play!" She says as she points at the picture with the oh so famous romantic princess movie, Beauty And The Beast.

You let out a gasp as the rest of the students groaned in agony. You snapped your head towards Jiwoo who pretended like she was going to die.

You pouted as you nudged her arm with your elbow. "Are you not excited?" Jiwoo sighed as she sat up in her chair.

"It's not that but seriously? Beauty And The Beast? And I know it's one of your favorite movies but still, the whole time we've been here every year they do the same theme." She says as she rolls her eyes. You shrugged your shoulders as you put back on your huge smile as your eyes glistened as you listened to what the teacher was talking about.

She placed her hands on her hips as she glanced around at every single student. "Well you guys don't seem so excited about this."

You quickly jumped up as you let out a little squeal gaining everyone's attention.

You quickly ran down to the teacher with a huge smile plastered on your face. "Of course I am Miss! By the way Beauty And The Beast happens to be one of my favorite movies!"

Her mouth opened wide as she soon began to smile. "Oh how wonderful y/n. Since you are the only one who seems interested," she says as she glares back to the students. "I shall make you be Belle. The lead character."

Your eyes widened as you started to jump up as you clapped your hands as you let out a squeal. "Omg really?! I've always wanted to play lead in a play before."

The teacher only nodded her head as she patted your head. "Now go back to your seat. I have to get back to explaining some things." You nodded as you walked back to where you were sitting, all eyes on you as you sat down.

You cleared your throat as you glanced around at the students who were glaring at you. You only smiled as you turned your full attention back to the teacher.

"So if you guys are interested in picking your part, just please sign u-" she was cut off from the sound of the classroom door creaking open. Everybody including you all turned your heads towards the door to see who was walking in.

A smile formed on the teachers face as she threw her hands up in the air like she was excited. "Jimin! Oh, Jimin. You came." Your eyes widened once you seen him walk all the way inside of the classroom.

"Come, come!" The teacher says as she pulls him by her facing him towards the class. "Last year Park Jimin was one of my best actors. When I found out he was joining again I was so happy."

Jimin smirked as he looked down at her. She patted the top of his head as she glanced back up at the rest of the students. Her eyes fell on you as she smiled even more. "Sorry but there is some one sitting in your original seat. But I'll just have you sit by y/n. I'm sure you two already know each other, am I right?"

Your heart sunk all the way to your toes as your eyes locked with Jimin's. He furrowed his eyebrows. You already knew what he was wondering. He quickly shook his head as he began to walk towards you and Jiwoo. His eyes stayed on yours the whole time until he was standing in front of you.

He took the seat by you as he continued to stare at you. The teacher began to talking once more but you were too distracted to listen from your loud heart beat drumming in your chest.

You felt a poke on your cheek as you snapped your head towards Jimin. You furrowed your eyebrows at you stared at him. He only smiled as he rested his cheeks in the palm of his hands as he leaned towards you.

"I didn't know you were in the drama club." He whispered. You only nodded your head not saying anything. "Why?"

"Why what?" You asked tilting your head. Jimin sat up straight as he slumped down in his seat.

"Why all of a sudden your interest? Is he because of me?" He asked with a smirk. You rolled your eyes as you turned back towards the teacher who was still rambling. "Of course not. I didn't even know you were in the drama club." Jimin only nodded his head as he finally started to pay attention.

"So class. Would anybody like to be the beast?" It was quiet as nobody answered. The teacher let out a sigh as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Come on! It's one of the leads. We already have y/n playing Belle now I need a beas-"

"I-I'll be the beast!" Jimin quickly says cutting the teacher off. Your jaw dropped as your eyes widened. You coughed a little as you chocked on the air.

"W-what?!" You and Jiwoo says together. Jimin only nodded his head as he smiled at the teacher. You turned towards Jiwoo, she had the same shocked facial expression as you.

"That's wonderful! Now for the rest of the characters." She says as she glanced around at every student.

You groaned as you slumped back into your seat. You face palmed your self. Your trying to get rid of the feelings, not make them grow. Every time you find a way to get rid of them Jimin comes in and messes up the whole plan.

Your starting to think he's doing these things on purpose. Maybe he doesn't wants your feelings for him to die. But you couldn't understand why he wouldn't if so.

Maybe he wants to take advantage of you since he knows you'll probably do anything for him since your in love with him. But he doesn't know that. He only think you just like him.

If you tell him that your secretly in love with him then your afraid everything would be ruined for good.

You were interrupted from your thoughts when you heard the bell ring, dismissing you all from class. You stood up as you gathered all of your things as you waited for Jiwoo. As the two of you were about to leave you got stopped by Jimin.
"Hey, will Taehyung be home after school? I want to come over."

You thought for a moment as you slowly nodded your head. "Yes. But why can't the two of you go to your house for once?"

Jimin only shrugged as he stood up, placing his hands in his pockets. "Dunno. But I'll see you later when I come over." He says as he walks straight past you and Jiwoo and out of the classroom. You let out yet another groan as you and Jiwoo followed behind him.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜