n i n e t e e n

-Unedited

You groaned from the sound of your alarm piercing through your ears.

You yanked the blankets from off of your head as you just laid there on your stomach with your face buried into the pillow.

You slowly turned over, the sunlight burning your eyes from the curtain as you winced in pain and squeezed your eyes shut. 

You slowly fluttered your eyes so your vision can get used to the brightness.

After your eyes adjusted to the light, you just sat there staring out to space as you looked at your door.

You kind of started to regret telling your mom and Jiwoo that you'll be brave enough to attend school today and talk it out with Jimin soon.

Just thinking about you running into him gave you a headache. You really hope you two don't bump into one another, or it's going to be really awkward.

So you just decided it would be best if you avoid him. Even though it's not the right thing to do, but you don't want to face him right now.

You groaned again as you flipped back down on your bed, staring at the ceiling.

You turned your head to look at your alarm clock.

Your eyes shot wide open as you read the time.
7:45 a.m.

"Oh shit." You whispered as you got up quickly and rushed to the bathroom. You where suppose to leave in 15 minutes and you weren't even dressed yet.

You hurriedly started the shower as you stripped yourself from your night clothes.

10 minutes later your brushing your teeth and hurriedly putting your shoes on.

You grabbed your back pack and phone as you rushed out your room door.

As you closed you door your bumped into Taehyung.

He chuckled and looked down at you. "What's the rush for?" He asks you.

You looked at him dumbfounded for a moment but then snapped back to reality.

"We're going to be late. Why aren't you ready?!" You started to freak out.

Taehyung only laughed and that confused you. He then took your phone and turned on the screen facing it towards you.

7:35 a.m.

You took your phone and let out a sigh of relief. "I must've thought the clock had said 7:43 before I got in the shower." You say as you started to take off your coat and backpack.

Taehyung only nodded and went back into his room to get ready.

{{}}

As you and Taehyung walked into the school gates and into the building, you carefully looked around hoping Jimin doesn't pop up any where.

You and Taehyung spilt ways and you spotted Jiwoo standing by your lockers. You smiled as you walked up to your locker.

"You really showed up. I thought you would've chickened out." She says as she giggles.

You only roll your eyes playfully as you put your back pack into your locker and took out your school things.

"So, did you see him anywhere today?" Jiwoo asked you. You didn't need to ask who since you've already figured out who she was referring to.

You only shook your head as you glanced around, checking again.

You really prayed that he doesn't show up today. You do have your first class with him and a couple of more. You really don't want to face him.