Coffee to go- 3.6

Start from the beginning

"Let's just agree that we both sounded pretty decent.." Cheng Bi Yu points, "Look the bus.." the bus slowly approached, "Come on.." she grabbed Priyanka wrist pulling her forward the lively Indian was busy fetching her matron card from her purse.

Seated Priyanka leisurely played cookie jam on her phone whilst Cheng Bi Yu plugged in her earphones looking out at the night sky.

《Creep》by Radiohead blasted through her white earphones. "..When you were here before.." Cheng Bi Yu silently mumbled moving her lips.

"I couldn't look you in the eye.." Cheng Bi Yu continued singing louder  once in the elevator, "..You're just like an angel. You're skin makes me cry.." she exited walking towards Carter's apartment, "You float like a fairy in a beautiful world," she entered unlacing her sneakers at the door.

"I thought I was special so very special.." she walked towards her room, "But I'm a creep!..But I'm a creep.." Cheng Bi Yu tossed her bag to the side practically leaping on the bed, "Mhmm..." she moaned turning on her back.

Her green eyes dart to the ceiling, "..I'm a widow. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong...Creepppppppp.." Cheng Bi Yu plugged out her earphones jolting up.

"..Simon-" his name rolled off her tongue her lips slightly tugged up. Cheng Bi Yu slaps her flat stomach, "I'm hungry.." she got up heading towards the kitchen she fetched a cup ramen noodle from the cupboard.

Grabbing the kettle she filled it up with water plugging it in. "Mhmm!.." Cheng Bi Yu leaned in smelling the spicy aroma, "Nothing can beat the taste of ramen!.." she smacked her chopsticks against the coffee table securing the plastic sticks between her fingers.

She picks up a mouthful bringing it to her lips, "Mhmm!.." she munched the spicy noodles. She grabbed the remote switching on the television, "..Which series to watch?" She scrolled through Netflix.

Ping!

Cheng Bi Yu's phone buzzed she sets aside the empty box of ramen, "How do these companies get my number?.." she strolled pressing the advertisement.

Her green orbs zoomed in at the top right corner of the screen which displayed the time, "..I should get ready.." she risen from the couch tossing the empty box into the grey bin.

...

[[Host you need to make progress on your missions and not get distracted by a minor character]]

"..I don't see what's wrong with going on a date well going out-" Cheng Bi Yu holds up a blouse before her seeing it in the mirror, "With a possible friend.."

[[What about the second male lead?]]

"..What about him?....."

[[Isn't he your lover?]]

"Correction. My soul mate.." Cheng Bi Yu pointed out combing her hair back, "But as I clearly remember both my missions don't involve Carter," she arched her sharp brows, "..Besides I'm not ready to tussle with his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend whatever she is-"

[[But the bonus mission]]

"..The bonus mission is not yet revealed and I doubt that involves Carter either. So if you don't mind I'm busy getting ready for my outing  with a overly cute skater-" Cheng Bi Yu went on deciding which outfit to wear.

[[....]]

Cheng Bi Yu grabbed her phone from the coffee table heading through the door.

"..This place looks cool," Cheng Bi Yu
awed looking around the skate center. Simon lips curved as he watched her green eyes sparkle. Simon pulls up to the registry desk, "Hey Tim how you been bro?..."