Coffee to go- 3.5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Fantastic..." Carter smiled running his fingers through his hair, "..Well then make yourself at home Ms. Chao." He continued, "... I'll be in my room two doors down. Call me if you need anything," Carter hands in pockets heads off to his room.

"..Don't mind if I do," Cheng Bi Yu leans back against the couch making
herself comfortable grabbingthe remote control she switched on the smart television.

"..Girl I told you not to open that darn door!.." Cheng Bi Yu rambled watching a horror movie, "..I seriously don't get it why the characters make such dumb decisions.....tsk this is why I can't be casted in a horror movie.."

Two knocks were heard. Cheng Bi Yu paused the moving, "..Coming!.." she got off the couch heading straight to the door.

Cheng Bi Yu flips open the door,
"..Hi there what can I do for you?-" The woman who stood at the door slips off her dark shades. She was beautiful, raven black hair, brown eyes, had on bold red lipstick, held a elegant aura, she was nothing short from an ideal woman but something about the way she looks at her makes Cheng Bi Yu second guess the woman.

"..Is Carter here?-" The woman asks her arms folded.

"..Mr. Young is busy right now but if you want me to convey a message I'll be happy to-" Cheng Bi Yu politely said.

"..No need-" the woman pushed herself in not giving any face to Cheng Bi Yu, "..You can't just barge in like this!.." Cheng Bi Yu grabbed the rude  woman's arm then maneuvers it behind her back locking in a hook, "..Let me go you crazy woman!.." the arrogant woman hissed her face turning pale as she broke out in cold sweat.

"..Why should I?.." Cheng Bi Yu pulled tighter, "..You barged into this apartment uninvited that's a good enough reason to keep you restrained."

"..Let me go you brat!.." the woman struggled against Cheng Bi Yu, "Fat chance!-"

"What's going on here?.." Carter exits his room hearing  all the commotion he paused his eyes slightly bulging, "..Esther?"

"Carter.." the restrained Esther managed to say. Cheng Bi Yu looks from Carter to the woman she now knew as 'Esther' she loosened her grip pushing the woman away she dusts off her hands.

The hurled over Esther straightened frowning at her wrinkled dress she glared at the crazy woman, "..You!.." she aggressively points, "..Do you know how expensive this is? Humph! You couldn't even afraid it in another life!.."

"..Humph your hand almost broke and you're worried about a dress? How do you know I can't afford it hmm? That doesn't even look like the real thing most certainly a knock off," Cheng Bi Yu huffed angrily folding her arms the two had a fierce glare match.

"How dare you!.." Esther fumed, "..This is from an exclusive collection.." she stood her ground ready to debate.

"Enough!.." Carter's menacing voice buzzed through their ears the two women eyes snapped in his direction.

"Esther what are you doing here?.." Carter asked out of curiosity and part disbelief. Esther quickly adjusted her hair, "..Carter we need to talk!.."

"..Talk?.." Carter snorts, "..How did you even get my address?.."

Esther bit her lip, "..Right now that's not important. I didn't like how we left things..So I wanna talk privately.." she eyed Cheng Bi Yu at the corner of her eye.

"...I actually just remembered I have somewhere to be so I'll be going-" Cheng Bi Yu flings off her apron grabbing her coat off the rack she left the apartment.

Carter sighs as he sat on the couch, "What are you doing here Esther? Why now after seven years?..."

Esther also sits down legs crossed, "..Carter baby I want to try us again-"