We pull up to a fancy restaurant. It looked really expensive. We walked in and were immediately sat down at a table. I looked at Dave and he was smiling at me. "You look so beautiful baby. And I love your nails baby." I smiled and started blushing. The waiter came over to us. "Can I start you off with anything to drink?" She looked at me then at Dave. "Can I get a bottle of champagne." "Yes sir." She wrote it down. "Would you like to order now or would you like to wait?" He looked and me. "We can order now." "Okay what can I get you?" Can I get a streak dinner please?" "I'll get the same thing as my date." She wrote it down and said she'd be back with our champagne.

So she can back with our champagne then our food. We talked about going to buy some baby stuff tomorrow since Marissa was gonna give birth soon. We also talked about going shopping for ourselves.

Dave finished eating and started to stare at me. I drank some of the champagne Dave poured me. "Why you keep looking at me like that baby?" "I'm just lucky to have you baby." I smile and grab his hand from across the table. "Close your eyes baby." I close my eyes. I feel something cold on my wrist. "Open." I open my eyes and see a beautiful pink diamond bracelet.

" I open my eyes and see a beautiful pink diamond bracelet

"Dave this is beautiful." My eyes start to water as he stands up and comes over to me. I cover my face so he doesn't see me cry. When I look at him he's on one knee with a pink diamond ring.

"Misha we've been through so much since we met 5 and a half months ago

"Misha we've been through so much since we met 5 and a half months ago. You've seen my at my worst and at my best. You accept me for all my mistakes. You're my mate and I want us to be committed to each other more than we already are. Will you marry me?" I get up and kiss him. "Yes baby I'll marry you!" "I also wanted to know if you'll move in with me?" "Of course baby!" Dave paid for dinner and we went to the car and drove home.

Once we get home, he opens the door for me. I get out and we walk to the front door. He opens it and I walk to his bedroom. Once I'm in his room I put down my bag. Once I turn around Dave is right behind me.

He pulls me to him and starts kissing me. I take off his blazer and start unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off. He takes off the straps of my dress. He kissed my neck as the dress falls to the floor. "You smell good as hell Ma." He bites my neck lightly and undoes my bra. He pulls away and pushes me on the bed. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and starts to take off my panties. He drops them on the floor and gets on his knees. He spreads my legs and kisses my inner thighs. He licks over my pussy lips and spreads them. I start meaning as I feel him breathing on my clit.