"nightmares"

Taehyung, you messed up, why are you like this huh?
Why do you always bring down our band? Can't you ever do anything properly? When will you grow up?
.
.
.
.
Taehyung gasped. He woke up with a jolt. It was a nightmare, again. He was tired ,really tired of these nightmares. He just wanted to get a good sleep and not wake up suddenly .
He glanced at the clock on the wall of his room. 3 am. He had to sleep orelse he won't be able to catch up with their fully packed schedule. He hugged his kookie pillow close to him and closed his eyes. He prayed so that he had the rest of the night without any such disturbing dreams. He was really tired.
.
.
_______________________________________
(Timeskip)
_______________________________________

Namjoon had come to wake Tae up from his beauty sleep. Waking Taehyung up is difficult. They had to switch his fan off and pull his blanket away from his body and tickle his feet and then only Taehyung would wake up. After trying for a long time, Namjoon successfully did his work and with a satisfying nod left his room .
.
.
.
.
(Taehyung 's pov)

Joonie hyung woke me up today. Honestly, I still want to sleep some more. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and did all my morning chores.
Standing in front of the mirror, I saw the dark circles under my eyes, I was looking pale. With some makeup I managed to cover up my dark circles and I was looking okay.
I never will let anyone know about my nightmares, not even my members because I don't want to bother them. So they really don't know anything and I like it that way actually. I don't want them to worry about me. They already are stressed enough, I don't want to burden them with my stupid dreams.
I am such a baby, I cannot even deal with my problem.
Anyways, after checking my outfit in the mirror, with a grin I left my room. I really was good pretending that I am okay. I was ready for the day.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________
(Timeskip)

Practice was really intense today. Even vocal lessons were tiring like hell.
We had dinner together and now after playing some overwatch with kookie,
I am in my room , about to sleep.

I don't know for how long I am having these nightmares but it's really bad. I mean, it's so exhausting. The moment I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, there are these nightmares and then I wake up and I convince myself to sleep again but I cannot. I don't even remember the last time when I had a sleep without any dreams.

Sighing deeply, I close my eyes and lay down. I don't know when ,but after sometime sleep succumbs me into darkness....
.
.
.
.
.
They were performing for their love yourself concert .
After their ending speech, they were lowered and they all walked back to their greenroom.
Namjoon was busy talking to the staff, Seokjin and Yoongi were talking amongst themselves, playfully hitting each other. Hoseok was changing his sweaty clothes into something comfortable. Jungkook had already started eating ,saying that he was so hungry that he could eat everything possible. At that Jimin laughed a little and went to Taehyung. Both of them decided to click some pictures of each other.
As Jimin stood outside the green room, already posing for the picture, there was this shrill, loud BANG. Taehyung who had his phone in his hands ready to click his best friend's picture, dropped it as he saw blood pooling out of Jimin' s chest.
He screamed.
All the other members were around them. Taehyung's screams got louder and louder.
Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's chest and checked his breathing.
"He's not breathing", he said crying.
He started CPR but nothing was working. Everyone started crying and screaming.
Taehyumg could not breathe,panting,  he cried ,
" Jiminie,please wake up shit,please wake the fuck up, you can't leave me, wake up, wake...up...pl..ease...wake up...shitttt"
.
.
.
.
.
(Hoseok's pov)

I woke up hearing someone's loud screams and cries. I was confused, I got out of my bed and woke Jin hyung up.

"Hyung ,wake up, hyung"

Jin hyung woke up startled. I did not need to tell him anything as he heard the screams himself. It was Taehyung. We ran to his room. By the time we reached there, everyone else was in his room. This was serious .
We saw Taehyung screaming, shaking, crying on his bed. He was screaming Jimin' s name repeatedly and crying. He was gasping for air.
.
.
.
(Jimin's pov)

Seeing Taehyung like that broke my heart. I was scared. Why was he shouting my name?..I ran to wake him up. I grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him.

"Tae tae, baby, wake up, hey"

It was in vain. He continued shouting in his sleep.
I started shaking him harder and suddenly he opened his eyes. He sat up.

Jungkook gave him a glass of water which he gulped down at once.

After finishing the glass of water, he looked at everybody and then he looked at me and started sobbing again. I held him and embraced him tightly.
Seeing him like that, tears slipped down my own cheeks....
.
.
.
(Taehyung's pov)

It was a nightmare. Shit. His jimin had died. Shit.
He could not stop thinking about it. Even though he was in jimin's arm with all his members around him, he was shaking.
"Jimin ,you died and you would not wake up...I lost..you...uhh...you...died..I.."

"Shhhh" jimin calmed me down and stroked my hair. All my members were around me making sure I was okay .
After some time I told them about my nightmares.
.
.
.
.
"Why did you not tell us before kid?"
" tae we are so sorry"
" everything will be okay"
" hyung can I cuddle taehungieee"
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime, all of them were together sleeping with Taehyung...making sure that he could get a good sleep.
After a long time Taehyung could sleep without any nightmares, he felt happy and safe.

____________________________________
My notes
---------------------
So I tried my best...
I'll be better I promise you all.
And requests are open so feel free.
I love you all.
sweetaeuwu