Not going to lie, even though I've only heard nice things about him and he just hugged his girlfriend like a koala...

His stare was kinda intimidating.

But I was already kinda aware that it would probably be since he always looked intimidating to others while walking through the halls last year. No wonder no one bothered to mess with him.

"She also mentioned that Liam, you're on the boxing team. I've seen you at a match before and for it only being your first year, I gotta say you're pretty good." Ashton praises him, holding his hand out for a fist bump.

I could almost SEE the sparkle in Liam's eyes as he fist pumps him, a small smile dancing on his lips.

"T-thank you." He stutters.

I couldn't contain my smile as I look at Liam, knowing how much those words must have meant to him.

Ashton claps his hands together before looking at the cards, "Wait a minute... you guys started playing uno WITHOUT ME?!"

He turns towards Julie, who only gives him a guilty look, before hiding her face behind her cards.

"Mhhm... maybe?" Julie stumbles out, mouthing a small "help" to Ella, who was sitting right next to her.

We all laugh as Ashton pulls her closer to him, smirking as she nervously blushes from all the stares.

"You know, I'm really loving this lovely dovey stuff, but I got ass to kick and it ain't gonna be pretty." Gianna says all of a sudden, using her foot to kick Ashton out of the middle of the circle.

I had to keep my jaw from DROPPING at the scene, watching as she easily kicked him without a single thought nor hesitation.

I mean... it's Ashton.

ASHTON!!!

But to my surprise, he just completely ignores it.

And instead, he lays between Julie's legs, his head rested on her chest, so he was able to see Julie's card and watch the game.

Cute.

And just like that, we were back to the game. It lasted pretty long because every time someone got close to winning, they either didn't have the card to get in, got skipped, or they had to draw cards.

It wasn't until Ella finally took the win. Everyone congratulated her except Gianna and Luke, who only demanded another game, their competitiveness getting in the way.

"Luke, shouldn't you be the one of all people congratulating your girlfriend?" Damien snickers, causing Luke to shrug his shoulders, his eyes focused as he shuffles the cards.

"She got lucky." He mumbles.

Ella scoffs while hitting his shoulder... again.

"Ow... ABUSE!!!"

"I'll show you abuse in the next five seconds." She says under her breath, causing everyone to laugh, well except Luke, who only hugs her side and kisses her shoulder a few times for forgiveness.