Chapter 30: Happy ending?

Start from the beginning

"Do you really have no memory of me at all?" I asked as some of the others looked at me confused.

As Yoongi and Hoseok explained what happened when Taehyung and Jungkook were gone Jin had disappeared somewhere. 

"Where'd Jin hyung go?" I asked as we all looked around, half a second later we saw Jin pushing the wardrobe that we made for her 5 years ago.

"Do you remember this Y/N?" Jin asked as Y/N started crying. We all went in to comfort her, we hugged her and then Jin asked her what was wrong in his eomma tone that he used to do whenever Y/N was sad.

"I-I-I, It's starting to g-get harder to remember th-things." She said as she burst into tears.

"I-I don't want to forget m-my oppas. I'm very sorry Namjoon b-but I don't remember you, and what my oppas w-where. All I know is that my o-oppas care for m-me." She stuttered as we all looked at each other worried. Then we all stood up and then stood in a line in front of Y/N.

"Hello, we are BTS!" We all said as we looked at her with a warm smile, she tried to smile, but she looked really sad.

"방탄소년단!" We all said as she suddenly stopped, she wasn't weeping, she wasn't moving. We all rushed over to her as we all tried to get her attention, but it was like she wasn't even in this world. And then half a second later her eyes became big and she screamed as she saw us.

"O-oppas? Taehyung! Jungkook! Jin! Jimin! Hoseok! Yoongi! Namjoon!" She screamed as she all gave us hugs.

"Y-you remember me?" I stuttered as she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? I love you, all of you!" She said as she added the 'all of you' because everybody was pouting.

"Nice to see you too kiddo." Yoongi said as he ruffled Y/N's hair.

"I missed you Taehyung and Kookie." Y/N said as she looked at them and then started to cry as well as Jimin.

"Don't cry guys, you make us sad." Taehyung and Jungkook said as they comforted Jimin and Y/N.

"Anyways, who's up for a movie night!" Jin asked as we all shouted a yes.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Y/N POV

What did Namjoon oppa mean by I remember him now. meh. I will just let it slide, I won't tell them the horrible time I had with Jessie though, because they would kill her and death is the last thing I want now. I changed into my comfy PJ's as I threw away the PJ's that Jessie wore and burned them.

I went downstairs found my way into the theater room and saw that everyone was already there. I laughed and then saw sweets and popcorn.

I ran over to them and then grabbed the popcorn.

"Can I have some oppa?" I asked as Jin nodded and then I grabbed the whole bowl and went over to Taehyungie, Kookie and Chimchim. They made space for me to be in the middle as Jin was looking at me with confusion as well as a face that said 'I knew that was coming.'

I chuckled at him and made faces at him and he did too until Namjoon oppa said.

"What should we watch? Something scary?" Namjoon said as me, Taehyung and Hoseok looked at him.

"NUUUUUUUU!" we all said as we pouted and then looked at him.

"Then what do you guys want to watch?" He said as he looked at us. 

"IT!" Jungkook screamed as Taehyung hit him on the shoulder. I had a stuffed toy that Taehyung bought for me and I was hugging it for dear life. 

"But I don't want to watch IT." I said as I looked at Jungkook with my puppy eyes.

"What do you want to watch then?" He asked as he ruffled my hair.

"Home alone!" I shouted as I looked at Hoseok and Taehyung for approval. They nodded.

"Yeah, let's watch that. It's a classic and also did you guys forget?" Namjoon said as we all turned to him.

"What did we forget?" we all asked.

"It's nearly Christmas!" Namjoon said as he chose the movie and we watched it.

In the middle of Home Alone 3 it we heard a ding dong.

"Who would be here at this time?" Namjoon asked as he then got up to see who it was. Then instantly as he opened the door he closed it and locked it with all of our complicated locks.

"Who was it?" Jin asked as we all looked at him.

"A-a sales person trying to sell something. Let's forget about it and continue watching. It's just at the fun part!" He said as he played the movie.

Namjoon oppa was hiding something from us and I was going to find out about it. I wonder who would make him do that?

P.S it's not APPA just saying

Im going to make a second book so yeah, wait for that. I'm going to make it fun and hope you guys enjoyed this book so far. I'm going to end it here and then let you guess what is going to happen in the next book. Message me or comment any ideas and be sure to star/vote this chapter as well as all of the other chapters. 

Saranghae!

I purple u guys, now my mom is calling me to eat cuz I haven't yet I spent so much time writing this lolz.

BAIIIIIIIII

Edit: I'm probably not going to make a new book... so just uhh, imagine an ending, heheh