Chapter 21: Oh no

"I know what you did boys." He said

Jungkook POV

I turned around to the speakers then took a deep breath. I had to make it like I had no idea what he was saying.

"Ummm...What are you saying? I've been here the whole time with Taehyung hyung." I said as I raised an eyebrow to the camera then went over to the water station to grab another cup for Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung said as I gave it to him

"No problem." I said as I turned back at the camera.

"What time is it?" I asked as I heard a grunt,

"Ugh, it's 12:48. Why? And stop trying to change the subject" He scowled as I put my finger below my chin.

"Ummm...How about it's lunch time. Okay so I want some bulgogi and Tae will have-" I said as i ignored him, then he chirped in,

"Woah woah. Slow down, I'm not going to get you anything." He said as I started to feel a pain. I looked at my hand, the blackness had disappeared. My neck had pain all over it, it felt like someone was squeezing my neck.

"Kookie, you have the same blackness, but it's on your neck and its flashing light blue." Taehyung said as I tried to turn my head.

"Here, at least take this. I guess I'll ask another time, don't do anything bad while I'm gone." Appa said as I heard the door open and then a paper bag flew in. I tried to move, but I couldn't I wasn't paralyzed, but I was in so much pain that I couldn't. Taehyung came over to me and then he opened the bag.

Taehyung POV

I went over to Jungkook who looked like he was dying, the thing on his neck wasn't spreading, but it was glowing. It would be bright as a flash one second then just light blue the next, it was a flickering light.

I opened the  bag to find 2 pieces of bread. I gave Jungkook one bread and then I slit mine into 3s, I ate 2 of them and then put the last on in the bag.

A/N: Sorry to disturb, but just want to clarify here that the bread is like a loaf of bread.

After we finished I went over to Jungkook who looked better.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked as he looked at me, his eyes looked tired.

"I think that, that potion had side affects. After taking that potion this happened to me." he said then he grabbed his T-Shirt and pulled it down. The light blue infection was spreading, it was already at his shoulders. 

"How does it feel?" I asked him as I got my spare bread out and gave it to him.

"It's okay Taehyung, you eat that or save it, I'm fine." He said as he tried to stand up.

"No-no-no-no. You stay put and you have to eat or you might die." I said as I put the piece of bread in his mouth. At first he bit a bit then teared of the part that he ate and gave me the rest. I refused,

"Are you sure Taehyung?" He said as I nodded. 

"can you get my paper bag?" he said as I ran over to where he last put his paper bag. I grabbed it and then gave it to him. He got out the bread that he save and then gave me my one.

"I have this." he said as he started munching on his bread. 

"Jungkook please, you gave me your piece and now it's my turn." I said as I gave the piece to Jungkook.

"Thank you Taehyung hyung." He said as he broke it in half and then ate one half then gave me the other piece back.

"Knock knock." Appa said as he came in. This time both me and Jungkook had no power to fight, I tried to grab his leg, but just got thrown to the opposite end of the room. I got up and then ran to him.

"Take me instead! He's hurt!" I said as appa grabbed me. He threw Jungkook down and then he dragged me out of the room. 

'This is my chance to see the room that Jungkook described, I wonder how come we never remember it.' I thought as then found out the reason.

"Nighty night Taehyung." appa said as he injected something in me, my eyes got heavier and heavier by the second. 

Then I woke up, I was in a dark room. It took me a while to adjust to the darkness, but when I did I saw everything. I was in a dark room that had tables filled with potion and 1 alone table filled with syringes/the injecting tube. I tried to get up, but I was tied to a metal bed that was located in the middle of the room. Appa turned around and saw me awake.

"Argh!" He said as he walked over to a metal table labeled 'Nighty night' 

'That's a creepy name, but okay.' I thought as I saw him coming closer and closer then he stopped.

"I was going to let you sleep out the pain and wake up being in pain in the room, but this time ,since you woke up, I'm going to let you feel every single nerve in you body in pain." He said as he put the injector on the table then he went over to a table with rainbow colored test tubes. 

He then poured a light green substance into a larger test tube, then he poured a red substance into the test tube. He mixed it then he poured it into a test tube then he put it in the injector then walked over to me, laughing like a maniac. 

'Oh no' I thought as he injected it into me, I felt the pain instantly.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as it echoed into the darkness into the cold and wild night.