Chapter 29: Reunion

Edited

"I need to thank you not you thank me." Taehyung said as we laughed and went inside...

Author POV

As Taehyung and Jungkook opened the door they saw that no one was inside the house, they looked around the ground floor before going upstairs. They went over to Jin's room first then saw blood on cloths. They immediately looked at each other and then said.

"What happened when we were gone?!" They both shouted as they ran into Yoongi's room.

When they were in Yoongi's room Y/N had heard noises and went over to Yoongi's room along with Hoseok. When they saw Taehyung and Jungkook rummaging the room trying to find some one they stood a gasp, but it wasn't long until Y/N looked at Taehyung and Jungkook and said.

"Where were you guys, I didn't see you guys when I woke up. Oppas make me sad." Y/N said as Taehyung and Jungkook turned around in shock and went over to Y/N and Hoseok and hugged them tightly.

"Where were you two?!" Hoseok shouted as Taehyung and Jungkook laughed, weakly.

"We'll explain everything once everyone is here." Jungkook said as he broke the hug.

"I'm going to go shower, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he walked out.

"Same, wait up!" They said as they left the room with Y/M and Hoseok who immedietly took out his phone and called in the group chat.

On call

H: PICK UPPPP!!!

N: WHAT?!

H: FINALLY

N: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

H: THEY'RE BACK!!!

N: WHO?!

H: THE MAKNAES YOU DOOFUS!

N: WHAT?! REALLY?!

H:I'M NOT LYING!

Y/N: Who's that oppa? And why are you screaming?

H: Y/N, aren't you glad that they're back?!

Y/N: Who?

H: Taehyung and Jungkook

Y/N: Why should I be glad that oppas are back?

N&H: YOU'RE NOT GLAD?!

Y/N: Chill guys, I just mean like, I saw them last night so why are you guys so happy, it's not like they've been gone for a long time right?

H: Where's Jin?

N: He went to catch Yoongs

Y/N: Why is he trying to catch Yoongi oppa Namjoon?

N: I'll tell you later princess

Y/N: Only my brothers can call me princess

N: I'm your brother Y/N

Y/N: N-no you're not, I-I don't know you, I-I'm sorry Namjoon.

N: It's okay, just tell me where are those 2?

H: They just went to shower.

N: Kay, I'm coming

END OF CALL

"We're here!" Hoseok called out as he saw Namjoon running around trying to find him. He went into Hoseok's room and saw Y/N fast asleep on Hoseok's lap. while Hoseok was smiling at Namjoon.

"Do you know when they're going to finish?" Namjoon asked as 2 figures appeared behind him. He looked around and saw...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN.

LOLZ I'll write more later.