Chapter 23: Jimin?!

{A/N} Please vote it would mean the world to me :D

"Hey Y/N, we'll find them alright. Don't worry." Jimin said as I hugged him and everyone came in as well.

Y/N POV

I woke up to see Jimin not by my side, instantly I jumped up. I ran around the room searching for Jimin, but he was nowhere to be seen. 'He's probably downstairs with the others.' I thought as I washed up and ran downstairs to see Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi looking at me.

"Finally, you're up." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes.I looked at him then everyone else. 'Oh, your calling me a sleepy head now right? Welp now I just gotta roast you.' I thought as a smirk spread across my face.

"At least I don't sleep all day doing nothing, I help Jin with the cooking." I said as I turned to Jin, who nodded.

"I help Hoseok come up with some new dance moves." I said as he nodded, smiling and bright like the sun. I giggled a bit before saying.

"I help Namjoon write some songs and I am the seconds smartest here, with an IQ of 138." I said proudly as Namjoon nodded.

"And- I'm not done yet, I help Jimin with- Where's Jimin?" I said as I spun around like a ballerina. I looked back at them to see Yoongi's face, scarlet red, but that didn't matter to me now. I ran around, searching the dinning room then I went back to the living room where everyone was at.

"Why'd you just leave and what did you say?" Jin said as he looked at me.

"I can't find Jimin! When I woke up he wasn't there. I thought he was with you guys!" I said as me and Namjoon looked at each other.

"Split up!" We both said.

"If we split up then it's easier to find him and-" I said as Namjoon continued my sentence.

"And it's also a lot faster since we have such a huge house." he said as we all nodded and ran off. I ran towards the eastern side of the house as everyone else ran different ways. I passed through every room until the 8 study room. I opened the door to see Jimin sitting on a chair sound asleep.

I grabbed my phone out and did a group call in our group chat. I also took some pictures of Jimin.

On call N=Namjoon J=Jin H=Hoseok Y=Yoongi Y/N=Y/N

N: Did you find him?

Y/N: Yup

All: Really? Where is he?

Y/N: In the 8th study room.

All: We'll be there

End of call

 I walked over to Jimin, he looked so cute and adorable sound asleep, then I saw him holding a red marker in his hand and a piece of paper that his hands were laying on. I slowly moved his hands to uncover the piece of paper, it was a map of the city. 

"Where is he?" Jin shouted as he ran into the room followed by Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi.

I pointed to Jimin and then they got their phones out and started taking pictures. I just chuckled as they did that. 

"What's that?" Namjoon said as he pointed at the piece of paper.

Sorry for not writing for longㅠㅠ Hope it's okay, I purple you guys for reading this and I J-Hope you guys enjoy this book.