Chapter 8 "Little piggy, let me in!"

"YOU!!!" I shouted

Yoongi POV

"Yes, it's me!" Jessie said, everyone was stunned including me. she was beaten up, but was still standing strong.

"Why did you try to take her?!" I screamed at her

"I want you to suffer without your annoying sister just for once and think about your appa!" She said and I was stunned

"And yes, before you say anything. I am working with Doctor Psychopath. I can't believe that you left him all alone. I hate you guys!!!" She shouted as she got up, but Jungkook pinned her down.

"You only heard his side of the story, and he lied to you like he does to everyone else." Tae explained

"Tae, don't even try. He probably already persuaded her with his hypnotizing sweet words." I said knowing my father was that kind of person, get a person just for their benefits and then leave or worse kill them.

"Disgusting!" Jungkook said, when he said that he let his guard down and Jessie kicked his face and ran to the window to which she came from. She saw us running after her and just jumped out of the window. We all saw her falling on a big mattress then getting up and running away, then out of nowhere he came...He tidied the mattress quickly so no one noticed it and then came to our door.

"Namjoon! Quick barricade the door! I'll barricade my room!" I shouted as he ran downstairs with Hobi and Jimin following him. I started o fix the wood and Tae and Jungkook was helping me.

Jin POV

I saw Namjoon running downstairs with Hobi and Jimin behind him, with wood planks in their hands.

"You guys okay?" I asked as I saw Namjoon working away, and the others sweating. Y/N was asleep on my shoulder.

"He's coming!" Namjoon whisper-shouted to me. Just then we heard a loud knock

Knock knock

"Little piggy, little piggy~" Came a familiar voice. I signaled Namjoon to add more layers.

"Let me in boys~" He said as he started pounding on the door.

"What do you want?!" Yoongi shouted to him. I didn't notice that Yoongi came downstairs with Tae and Jungkook.

"I want... HER!" He shouted then started laughing and then kept pounding on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making it too short, I'll write more in the next chapter.