Chapter 3: Lunch

Y/N POV

"Where do you guys want to sit?" I asked them

"Umm..." Rose said then pointed to a free table.

"How about there?" Rose asked, we all walked there put our things in the seat and walked away to get our food.

When we came back BTS were sitting next to us 'Seriously? Why do my brothers always worry sooo much about me. Hopefully nothing happens' I thought as I sat down on my chair.

"Seriously? Why is BTS next to us?" Lisa said

"I don't know? Let's just eat and get ready for class." I said as I started to eat. Then I felt someone pulled my hair hard until I fell down off my chair

"Owww!" I said as I slowly got up to see Jessie's face.

"What do you want Jessie?" I said as I got up and looked at her. 

"I want you to stay away from my oppas!" She said pointing to my brothers/BTS. I scoffed'How? I'm their sister, but I can't tell you'

"What am I doing to be in your way with your 'oppas'" I said putting my hand as a quotation marks at the word oppas. Jessie punched me in the nose, but i swiftly dodged it then she fell on the ground, face first. 

My oppas were looking at me surprised by how well they taught me. When Jessie got back up I just went back to my seat and continued eating.

"How dare you turn your back on me!!! Come back here nerd!" She said as she walked over to me and punched my back. I knew that I could easily dodge it but then she held my shoulder tight and instantly I heard a crack and then I felt the pain. She had hit me right at my backbone, instantly she looked at her hand and it was bruised a bit.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Yoongi oppa said.

"She hurt my hand oppa!" Jessie said to Yoongi oppa showing her the tiniest of bruise.

Yoongi oppa looked at me mouthing "are you okay?" I replied with a slight nod.

"You won't feel any better soon Y/N. I wonder how long does it take to let that poison take effect?" Jessie asked herself in a whispering sound so only you could hear her. 

"What do you mean Jessie-" and then you fainted

Jennie POV

"Look what you did to her!!!" I said at Jessie. Trying to help Y/N up, but I wasn't powerful enough

"She hurt me oppa." Jessie complained at Yoongi, blocking his view of Y/N. Yoongi pushed her away and saw Y/N passed out.

"Y/N!" He screamed with concern, instantly BTS came over to Y/N and Yoongi went over to Jessie,

"I will talk to you later." Yoongi said with a cold voice. Jessie looked scared, but hid it. 'Why is BTS so concerned about Y/N?' I thought. Then suddenly Jungkook lifted Y/N and carried her bride style.

"Hey! Where are you taking Y/N?!" Rose and Lisa said to Jungkook, but he ignored them and ran to the nurses office with Y/N in his hands. Me, Rose and Lisa looked at each other and ran after him. He ran even faster, not because of us but because of Y/N softly crying.

Yoongi POV

"What the hell!?" I said as I walked towards Jessie. She looked like a helpless puppy, but i didn't care. Then I felt someone grab my wrist,

"Yoongi, I will go with Jungkook while you and everyone else stay." Jin said as he ran to follow Jungkook. Everybody was looking at us, but I didn't care at all. I just wanted this girl DEAD. 

I walked over to her and was about to punch her in the face then I heard my phone ring. 'WHY?! Why now?!' I grabbed it and saw it was Jin.

On the phone (Y is Yoongi and J is Jin) 

Y: What is it?

J: Quickly come. Y/N is injured very badly.

Y: Where are you?! ,I ask concerned and start to back away from IU. Signaling for the guys to follow me

J: We're on the way to xxx Hospital.

Y: When you mean We're who are you referring to?

J: Me, Jungkook, Rose and Lisa

Y: Okay, be there in 10

End of call

I ran out of school and called our driver. In a minute he came and we immediately drove to xxx Hospital. We were all worried that something bad happened to Y/N. As soon as we reached Namjoon, Hobi, Taehyung and Jimin ran into the hospital. i told the driver to park somewhere close by and ran into the hospital...

Cliffhanger! Kinda... IDK i will write more in probs an hour