Chapter 28: Good or Bad

{A/N} Please vote it would mean the world to me :D

I turned around, but the person behind me turned around as well, 'Who is this?' I thought.

Jungkook POV

I turned around and then turned around, but I couldn't see who it was. Then I heard laughter and I saw who it was.

"Stop laughing Taehyung!" I said as he looked at me, pouting.

"How could you not wake me up when there's such good food?" Taehyung pouted as he playfully hit me on the shoulder and then ran of the the sweets.

I laughed for a moment and then joined him. After a few minutes we were full and we slumped on the floor before the wall shut closed and we went put our backs against the wall.

"Appa gave these to us right?" Taehyung said, he sounded serious unlike his old playing self.

"Yes. *Sigh* He said that he was sorry. But, well I want to believe him but not yet." I said as I looked at the ground.

"You know, he could be just trying to say sorry." Taehyung said as he looked up. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Are you joking, because it's not a very funny joke." I said as I looked over at Taehyung who looked serious.

"I'm not joking, he could really be sorry." Taehyung said as I got up to my feet and looked at him.

"Did you forget what he did to you? He nearly killed you!" I screamed, looking at Taehyung expecting a 'Sorry' or a 'Your right' but instead I got something else.

"Everybody deserves a second chance, yes he nearly killed me, but he saved me as well he didn't mean to kill me." Taehyung explained as I looked at him with shock.

"I guess so, but Taehyung! You're too nice, you be friends with everyone you meet and now this?!" I shouted letting all my anger out, but Taehyung was calm and he kept on talking me through it until I came to my senses.

"I guess so, but I still don't believe it until something can prove it." I said as I pouted, Taehyung looked at me then said.

"Your choice, anyways now what are we supposed to do?" He said as I shrugged, we thought for a moment then we looked at each other and said.

"Why don't we ask him if we can leave!" We both said as we laughed and then high-fived.

At that moment the door opened and we both turned to see appa there. We waved at him, but he looked at us as if he was about to kill us. We started to back away as I saw something in his eyes. It wasn't kindness or anything like that, it was fire it flamed in his iris, his eyes were red and the fire was a blazing blue, he came closer and closer. 

I grabbed Taehyung's wrist and ran, I didn't know where to run, but I saw something that made me really happy that it was impossible. 

The door was left open!

I ran there as fast as I could as appa came running towards us, we just made it outside as we both closed the door behind us and locked it as we heard pounding on the door until a dent was made.

We didn't even wait, we just ran together trying to find an exit. There were separate ways, I pointed the direction to go left because I remember that last time we tried to escape I saw an opening there where Taehyung didn't see. Thankfully Taehyung didn't question anything, when I saw the wall with a carving of a door I tried to press a button that I saw next to the door.

When I pressed it the 'door' opened and I saw the daylight. I looked out in the horizon, shocked and happy that we finally made it out. Then I heard a crash, I looked back and saw Taehyung closed the door and then locked it shut from the outside.

"Is it appa?" I asked, scared as Taehyung walked over to me.

"Yes, anyways who has a lock on the outside?" Taehyung asked as I just shrugged and ran over to where our house would be. We ran back to the house together as we approached the front porch we stopped before going in and looked at each other.

"Thank you Taehyung for being by my side this whole time." I said as I hugged Taehyung.

"I need to thank you not you thank me." Taehyung said as we laughed and went inside...

Sorry if I made it a rush when they escaped, hopefully its okay. Love u guys for reading and me getting 1.15K readers. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" literaly me at my family when I got 100 reads and even louder when I reached 1000.

Hope u guys enjoy this book and I got, I mean WE got 75 place for brothers in the WATTPAD rankings. yayayayayayyayyay

Thanks to you guys, Thanks so much. I'll write more tmr, Baii

Write in the comments whether you think their appa is good or bad