I was hella nervous. Misha was everything to me and I am possibly gonna lose her over a mistake. A huge one... "How am I suppose to tell her this Carter..." I grabbed my beer bottle and threw it at the wall. "She'll leave me bro." "Misha is your mate. You think she's gonna give that up? We both know she will be pissed off about this but she won't leave you." I know he's right but I don't wanna risk losing my princess.

As if reading my thoughts he said, "You're risking losing her more by not telling her." He was right I have to talk to her. I looked at the time and it was 2:38pm. "Ima call 'er."

I look at her contact nervous to call. What if she don't pick up? Damn. "East fucking call her!" I pressed the call button without even thinking.

"Hi" her voice was so quiet. She sounded so sad, it literally broke my heart. "We need to talk Ma and it's important. I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but I wanna talk to you so can you please come to my house?" It's quiet for a bit but I know she's there. I can here her breathing. "Okay I'll be there in 30 minutes." Then she hung up.

"Is she coming?" "Yeah." I looked the glass on the floor and started to clean it up. I didn't need Mimi seeing it or getting hurt on it.

There's a knock on my door. I finished lighting my blunt. I open it and it's Tia. "Is Donny ready?" "Carter, Tia's here!" He comes out the kitchen to the front door. "Remember what I said East." He dapped me up and left with Tia. As they're leaving Mimi pulls up.

Misha's POV
As I pull up I see Tia and Donovan leaving. I wave at her and she waves back and pulls off. I look at the front door and David is standing there looking as good as ever.

I notice he has a blunt in his hand

I notice he has a blunt in his hand. I never smoked before maybe I will today. I got out the car and locked it. I walked up to David, waiting for him to let me in. He moved to the side as I stepped in and he closed the door behind us. "So where to?" He looked at me then looked towards his bedroom. "My room." I walked to his room and opened the door. I sat on the bed, he came in and pulled a chair in front of me but not close enough where we could touch.

He looks conflicted and it makes me anxious. He take a hit from his blunt and it seemed to relax him. He looked at me as I was staring at the blunt. He reached his arm out to me. "Take a small hit. Don't take a long one, you'll start coughing and it won't be enjoyable." I was hesitant but I grabbed it, I was still really nervous but I didn't wanna ask for his help. He got up and sat next to me and held the blunt to my lips. "Inhale slowly and hold it for a few seconds." I did as he told me and after a few seconds I slowly blew out the smoke. It felt good, I felt so relaxed. I took the blunt from his hands and hit it a few more times before I gave it back to him. I felt at ease and less tense but I know it wasn't gonna last because of whatever he had to tell me.

"So you wanted to talk?" I was nervous but not as nervous as I was when I walked in. He got up and put the rest of the blunt in the ash tray and sat down in the chair. He still looked stressed. It made me more anxious the longer he took to open his mouth.