Me Casey and Liam, Just like the old times.

A/N sorry this has taken so long I lost the chapter and had to completely rewrite it :( anywayzhere it is now enjoy - Emily :D

"Would you shuddup." I yelled throwing a pillow at Liam from the sofa.

"For god sake lex I have to actually practice y'know!" He hissed back. Okay so they have a week or two off and all Liam does is practice to get back on the stage.... He is not normal.

"When are the boys coming?" I asked ignoring his statement. I didn't even turn my head to the side I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on T.V.

"We're meeting up at Zayns apartment in London." He told me before carrying on screeching or as he calls it singing. Why you may ask am I sitting with Liam? Well me and him decided to come back to Wolverhampton for a bit instead of going straight to our places in London, by the sounds of it he's leaving to go to Zayns soon though.

"We'll I'm going t see Casey." I said getting up.

"He's coming round in 20 minutes to stay over." Liam told me he still didn't know that we knew about him and Casey. I sighed and sat back down to text Niall. He had gone to Ireland when we got back so I hadn't seen him in 3 days.

To-Nialler 

Hey missing you! When you back here? x

Within seconds he has text me back.

From-Nialler 

Going t Zayn's tomorrow miss you to xxx

I sighed deeply looks like I'm going to London with Liam tomorrow then.

"Liiiiiiaaammmmmm?" I dragged out his name in a whiney voice.

"What?" He sighed stopping singing again, I was clearly annoying him.

"Can I-"

"No." He said without even letting me finish the question.

"You don't eve-"

"Was it along the lines of can I come with you to Zayn's so I can see Niall and the answer to that is no." Wow he's good.

"Hate you" I muttered as he smirked, he had heard me. I turned back to watch the last bit of the episode and just to annoy me Liam picked up my old acoustic and began wonderwall and sung as loud as he could, in the end I switched it off with the remote and threw another cushion at him.

"I'M HERE!" I heard Casey yell and then a door slam before he entered the lounged. "No blood yet, how long you two been alone for?" he smirked sitting down next to me as a hint of jealousy streaked across Liam's face, he didn't know I'd noticed it.

"Mum's taken Allie to a tots swim lesson, been alone for 20 minutes new record, aye?" I replied.

"Uh oh!" He looked shocked.

"What?!"I asked concerned.

"You just said aye? You are slowly turning Irish you have got to stop spending time with Niall."he joked as I laughed.

"You going to London to-" he began but got cut off.

"No she's not." Liam said firmly from where he was sitting.

"Awwww she's your little sister." Casey said getting up and sitting next to Liam and swinging an arm round his shoulder ,I swear he blushed, he is rubbish at hiding the fact they go out. I want them to know I know I feel kind of bad about Casey not knowing I know, not Liam.

"Hey let's play truth or dare!" I smirked an idea forming in my head.

"Sure it'll be fun." Casey smiled Liam hesitated before agreeing to do it.

"I wanna start!" Casey said suddenly. Me and Liam nodded as he proceeded to ask.

"Truth or dare liam?"

"Dare" he smirked back as Casey told him he had to eat some cat food we had in the back.

About 5 minutes later he was gagging in the kitchen as me and Casey were peeing ourselves laughing. It felt just like the old times when we were 11.

"Okay then Casey! I dare you to eat some!" Liam said annoyed we were laughing and thrust a tin at him. For some odd reason Casey agreed and ate it!

"Lex?" Casey offered me some smirking.

"I pick truth!"I stuttered out quickly not wanting to eat cat food.

"Fine uh are you virgin?" He asked then raised his eyebrows as if to say, you have to answer it we ate cat food.

"No and Liam truth or dare?" I changed the subject knowing Liam didn't know I wasn't. He coughed a bit before regaining himself.

"Uh truth?" He said not wanting to eat anything else clearly.

"Biggest secret?" I asked curious to know although I probably already did. He exchanged a glance with Casey before telling me it was just about the whole coma thing with me.

"Lex truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Truth?" I told him unsure, Liam would push it with me a lot of the time.

"How far have you and Niall gone?" He asked leaving me stunned as to what I say.

"Uh we haven't done it if your asking that, a kiss that's it." I half lied to him. We hadn't done it but we'd defiantly got further then a kiss though.

"Okay, Casey truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to full on kiss Liam for at least three seconds." I told him with a smirk. He shrugged and leaned over to Liam who looked reluctant.

"I-I don't-" Liam stuttered before getting told to shut up by Casey who slammed his lips onto Liam's.

Liam's P.O.V.

He pulled away after about three seconds leaving me shocked. I can't believe he did that! Sure we had kissed before but not in front of anyone.

"Okay lex truth or dare?" Casey carried on the game as if that hadn't just happened.

"Truth." Lexi said repeating the same as she had chosen last time.

"Your such a wimp." Casey teased " okay tell us your biggest secret other then Liam is your twin." He told her.

"No way!" She denied. Wait so she has a secret?

"You have a secret?' I asked her confused.

"No!" She said immediately realizing her mistake.

"C'mon you've got to tell us unless you want a horrible forfit." Casey told her.

"I'll take the forfit!" She said quickly. What could be that bad that she's hiding?

"Lex that's not fair we ate cat food!" I persisted wanting to know now.

"Fine I'll eat it!" She told us. What is she hiding that she would eat cat food to keep a secret?

"Pity there's none left." Casey laughed. No way was she getting off the hook. Then I had and idea.

"Want to come to London and see Niall at Zayn's place? Fine but you have to tell me." I told her stubbornly.

She smirked "Deal, but I'll tell you in London after we've been to Zayn's"

I knew what game she was playing but I'll get it out of her I know how her mind works after all she is my twin "Deal."

A/N so it's short as well sorry.. but I have an amazing idea for the next chapter witch you will think is awesome...I hope... so what do you think Lexi's secret is? :D