The last concert, the plane ride and unbelievable getting together.

A/N So I think this is short it might not be.... Anyway yeah I kinda got writers block but I hope this is okay annnnnnnnnd VOTE PLEASE trying hard to 500 on this story because the amount of reads is incredible :O and comment if you want Love ya Lots clownfish- Emily :D

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Hope you guys enjoyed the show." Harry's voice echoed around the arena.

"But we've got to go sometime boys." Louis carried on nudging Liam who was standing next to him.

"Bye guys. We love you." Liam yelled before they all ran off stage. The last concert in America all done, back to boring old London tomorrow. Me and the girls managed to make it through the crowds of screaming girls to greet the boys backstage in their changing room.

"Hey Lex." Niall said pulling my into a hug, with out a shirt on may I add.

"Hands off my girl." Zayn joked pulling me away from Niall and into a hug of his own. He let me a go and I turned round to see both of them having a weird stare off.

"ELEANOR!" Lou yelled kissing her sweetly on the lips making me laugh. They were so funny together.

"You butthole!" Jess said hitting Harry.

"What? What have I done?" he said looking confused, just like the rest of us.

"I wanna hug." she smiled sweetly. He chuckled before pulling her into a hug. So weird sometimes...

"Boys c'mon you gotta get to the airport." Paul informed us all, well informed the boys. They got changed quickly as us girls sat on Facebook and twitter.

"Lets go, lets go lets go. Move." We had Paul yelling at us in the airport an hour later. Man he's scary sometimes. After making our way through the airport without being mobbed we ran onto the private Jet yelling dibs on seats.

"DIBS WINDOW!"

"DIBS NEXT TO HARRY!"

"DIBS NEXT TO LEXI!" Two people yelled at once... Niall and Zayn. Weirdos. They then dove for the seat next to me and Niall ended up squished under Zayn.

"Gedoff." Niall mumbled shoving a laughing Zayn onto the floor. Soon everyone was seated and again Casey and Liam were in deep conversation. What was with them?

"Prepare for take off." a voice said as we all clipped up our seat belts. It took ages for the flight to take off but soon we were in the air and we all were wondering round the jet and going upstairs and stuff. Yeah.. upstairs!

Liam's P.O.V.

"Let's go upstairs." Casey said as I got up he followed me. We had kept talking about getting together but then that always lead to what about if we got caught then we would go quiet and then the conversation would go round in circles. 

"What are we gonna do Li?" Casey asked me as we sat on the sofa together. No one else was up here so I lent into his shoulder and he put his arm round me.

"I don't know." I said sadly. He lent his head on top of mine and sighed. This felt so right. It almost needed to happen.

"I think we should just get together but keep it secret." I told him without a second thought. He lifted his head and looked at me. He stood up and offered me his hand and I accepted it happily standing to face him.

"Will you, Liam, be my boyfriend?" he asked me a smile planted on his face.

"Yes." I whispered before placing a kiss on his lips. I felt him smile  into the kiss causing me to smirk.