Adopted sister?!... and Meeting with old friends.

A/N Hello my little clown fishes (sorry watching finding nemo because I got bored) I hope this chapter's okay so I want you guys to tell me if it's getting to predictable or boring, If you want more to do more on the Niall Lexi situation or what. Love you my clown fishes - Emily :D

"ALEXIS! MUM'S ON THE PHONEEEEEE!" I woke up to hear Liam bellowing at me oh the joy!

"What time is it?" I groaned to no one in particular.

"10:30 babe." Zayn's voice said from somewhere. I lifted my head up and saw I was in one of the beds in the shed and everyone was either in a bed, watching T.V. or eating,cough Niall cough.

I got up and walked over to Liam and took the phone off him.

"Hey Mum." I said.

"Hi sweetie, Good birthday?" she asked sounding distracted.

"Yeah brilliant I love my present mum!" I responded.

"Honey could you put me on loud speaker and go into private with Liam I have something to tell you and him?" she asked.

"Yeah your on loud speaker now." I said pressing the speaker button.

"Liam c'mere mum has something to tell us!" I yelled across the room and he jogged over and we walked into the bathroom.

"Here mum." Liam said.

"Okay well first off I'll be coming back a bit earlier then planned. At 5:30 tonight to be exact!" she informed us and me and Liam both grinned like idiots.

"Why?" I asked puzzled.

"Well when I said I went out for business I might have not told the entire truth." she said and I gave Liam a questioning look and he shrugged.

"Go on?" Liam asked.

"Well I've been to the adoption center here and, well I've got a little 2 year old girl coming home with me!" she said excited.

"What?!" me and Liam both yelled.

"No please, mum don't drag her into the world of fame please don't." I begged her.

"We're already on the plane. See you at about six tonight bye honey love you and Liam loads." and with that she hung up.

I was getting a little adopted sister. Me and Liam. Why would she do this I mean just without telling us.

"You two alright?" Niall asked us as we walked out from the bathroom.

"Yeah you look like you've seen a ghost!" Louis joked.

"Mum's adopted." Liam said. The girls immediately wanted to know everything. I sat down and told them what she had told me and Liam told the boys. 

"Awwww can we stay to meet her please?" They all begged.

"You two can stay, but do you guys have to I mean she'll have to handle fame if you start taking her out. That's why I pretend I don't know you." I stated.

"They're staying Lex!" Liam said annoyed with me.

"Fine." I grumbled at him.

"I don't see why you let them stay and these guys can't!" he explained.

"I SAID FINE!" I yelled at him. I lost my temper quickly with him.

"Don't yell at me!" he said to me like he was so much more important then me.

"Oh yeah because your so much more important and better then me oh and famous and have a huge ego!" I pointed out to him.

He jumped forward to swing for me but he was grabbed by Louis, and Harry had let go of Jess and had grabbed his other arm. I went to slap him just once across the face but Zayn and Niall both went to hold me.