First date and Making bets.

A/N Sorry it took so long to update I feel bad :( forgive me? No wi-fi in Egypt. I hope the chapter'll make up for it :) Thanks for the amazing comments for the guys who commented I love the feedback! Still no new cover :( I really need one when I get one I'm going to do one shots so inbox me a cover for this because I'm cruddy at making them anyways... Vote? Fan? COMMENT?!?! LOVE YOU MY CLOWN FISHES- Emily :D

Niall's P.O.V.

"So where are we going then?" she asked as I took her hand in mine and walked.

"That would be telling." I smiled, she pouted at me doing her best puppy-dog eyes. I sighed inwardly.

"I wish you wouldn't do that face." I said, she just looked at me fake confuse on her face now, I laughed again. This girl. She was breath taking and probably hadn't even tried. Me on the other hand, the guys had spent ages doing my hair and choosing my outfit. That sounds really girly now I think about it.

"Niall? You okay?" Lexi asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I uh just um." I stuttered out stupidly. How could she have this effect on me?

Lexi's P.O.V.

He stuttered out a bunch of random words I didn't catch making me laugh. He looked really nervous. I squeezed his hand and a crooked smile appeared on his face.

"But really where are we going?" I questioned again determined to find out. He stopped walking and I found myself in front of a white sports car. He went round to the side and opened the door. I slid in as he went round to his own door.

"No chauffeur?" I joked.

"Well I uh thought," He stuttered again.

"I'm joking." I smiled taking his hand. He was really nervous tonight. He relaxed a bit during the car ride. He drove for about 15 minutes and then parked up.

"And we are where?" I asked him.

"Close your eyes, I'll guide you." He said. It was a forest as far as I could see. He led me out of the car and led me further into a forest.

"I swear if your kidnapping me." I joked.

"Well you never know." he joked back still holding me and guiding me with my eyes closed.

"Why can I hear water?" I became aware of the soft lapping sound.

"You can open your eyes now Lex." he told me.

I opened my eyes and found we were next to a lake. The night sky was a deep navy blue with twinkling stars. On the ground lay a picnic with candles round it.

"Wow, you did this for me?" I asked in awe. He didn't answer and he was no longer holding my hand. I turned to where he was, he had gone.

"Niall?"I shouted unsure, no answer. Someone grabbed me round my waste and pulled me into the trees. I spun to find Niall wearing a cheeky grin.

"That wasn't funny." I said hitting his chest.

"Why am I laughing then?" He said kissing me lightly on the nose. I just rolled my eyes. He went to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head.

"Nope no way, you scared me." He looked at me sadly as I smirked. He looked at me deeply and then started smirking as well.

"Niall? What are you-" I was cut off as he pushed me against a tree.

"If you won't kiss me, I'll have to make you want to kiss me." he said cheekily.

"What's Harry been teaching you?" I said as he breathed softly, his face an inch from mine. He just smirked and leaned in closer, now just a centimeter away from my lips. I laughed he's actually trying to seduce me?