Yeah were fighting... got a problem?

A/N So yay got passed 50 reads so here it is the next chapter comment if you want me to upload more thank you :D - Emily

"I- Lexi I didn't!" Liam stuttered out.

"You had the shed! You were supposed to stay in the shed! Liam!" I yelled the girls looked pretty pissed off as well.

"It's not my fault you were supposed to be out looking at apartments!" He yelled back. We started swearing at each other, yelling really loud. To the boys this must look pretty bad because they didn't know we were twins, or even related.

Me and Liam were in full blown argument.

"2 YEARS LIAM! 2 FUCKING YEARS I SNEAK AROUND AVOIDING YOU LOT NOW YOU GO AND BLOW IT!" I yelled

"WHY WHATS THE POINT?" he yelled back.

 Soon we were proper fighting he knew how much I didn't want them to know. I was punching and kicking. I had taken kickboxing, but so had Liam. We were using those skills now I had 2 years extra training though because he had to quit for singing. As I blocked I punched him hard in the shoulder. He mumbled "Shit." before punching me right in the nose then the rib, I kicked the back of his leg sending him onto the floor and that pretty much continued.

"LEXI LIAM STOP." Jess or Aggie yelled but we were concentrating ignoring them we had never fought like  this before. 

Our mum walked she saw what was happening then screamed at us we both stopped she knew why we were fighting it was a bit of a no brainer the boys were standing there. Everyone probably thought Liam is the boy, he would obviously hurt me more but I was good at defence so he was probably more hurt then me.

"You two kitchen now." me and him obeyed and walked out.

Jess' P.O.V

They walked out we both knew that she probably hurt Liam more then she was hurt but the guys clearly didn't. They also didn't know they were related.

"I'm guessing you guys have never seen Liam explode with a girl like that before?" I said. they just looked shocked.

"Nu uh." Harry said.

"Don't worry they both took kick boxing and I don't know if I should be the one to tell you but that wasn't just a random girl, they're twins." I explained.

"Liam has a twin?" Niall asked. I nodded

"Why didn't we know?" Zayn asked.

"Ever since Liam became famous with you guys they've hated each other. They used to be inseparable but that all changed." Aggie explained and shrugged her shoulders. It took a while but us two explained everything and by then Liam and Lexi had both been told off.

Their mum walked in with the two of them Lexi had a nose bleed but was smirking as her mum said "I'm just going to take Liam to the hospital I think Lexi may have dislocated his shoulder."

Lexi's P.O.V

I was smirking I knew I shouldn't be, I was still annoyed with Liam though. Mum and him walked out and I sat down and flicked the T.V on ignoring my nose bleed and the pain in my ribs.

"Lexi come your hurting let me take a look." Aggie said concerned. The boys just sat there looking shocked as I shook my head.

"Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee." Jess whinged. I laughed and doubled over in pain. All the boys jumped up.

"Fine." I groaned. I lifted my top. There was a massive bruise.

"Oh my god you have to to see someone." Jess said.

"Nahh I don't." I hated hospital, everyone was sick there I'm not sick.

"I'll get some ice." Zayn said getting up giving me a sympathetic look.

"Guys I don't want sympathy I'll be fine!" I said looking at all of them.

"Haven't we got an apartment to buy anyways?" I said changing the subject. Jess and Aggie looked concerned but just nodded they knew I could be stubborn. Us three walked out but were called back.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I still don't really get why you didn't want to meet us?" Niall said.

"Well your a bit slow  on the up-take aren't you?" I retorted. He looked really hurt, I felt a bit bad looking at him, he looked like he was about to cry then I remembered. Niall was the insecure one.

"Look I didn't mean it like that I-" But I got cut off

"Just forget it c'mon guys let's go."Zayn said shooting me a death glare, now I felt really bad.

I actually couldn't be bothered with that shit right now though so I just shook it off.

"Lexi your drivers test is at half eleven, you better get going." Jess tried changing the subject but she was right, then it was apartment hunting time.

"Uh Jess can you drive me please?" I asked.

"Sure." she replied and smiled at me.