Night time talk and Falling for Casey.

A/N I know, I know it's short and I haven't uploaded in a while SOOORRRRRRYYYY at least it's something right? So not enough comments last time but did get enough votes so I'm being nice :P

Can I get 30-40 votes I know you guys can do it and fan me if you wish? I really want to see if I can get 500 votes on this story I've 300 something right now. I love you my clownfish, now go read mwhahaha :P------ Emily :D

I decided I might as well see who it was. I slipped from Niall's grasped and fit my feet into my slipper boots. As quietly as I could I made my way to the rooftop where I had been just hours earlier with Niall.

"Lexi?" I heard Liam's voice call out as I reached the roof.

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"I didn't think you would come." he sighed as I went and stood next to him and we looked out over the amazing view of what is America.

"How come?" I wondered aloud.

"I just didn't, I mean after earlier," he paused "You know I don't want you dead right?" he said.

I thought for a minute before telling him honestly "I don't know Liam, you've put me in a coma and every chance you get you fight with me and honestly I wonder sometimes, would he prefer it if I were dead."

Silence fell between us as he absorbed what I had said. He stared out across the view, the lights of America shining in the pitch black night, lighting it up.

"Lexi, I don't want you dead. I have never wanted you dead and I never will. You're my twin sister we know each other in side out and go through everything together. At least... we used to." he told me firmly.

It was my turn to now absorbed what had been said.

"What happened to us two?" I choked. That sounded way more cheesy then I meant it to. He pulled me into a hug as I let a few tears slip down my cheek. I pulled away from him and smiled to him as he returned the smile.

"This is the first civil conversation we've had in like 4 years." he told me as I realized he was right.

"Yeah." I chuckled out.

"Lexi?" I heard a panicked voice. It was Niall. I walked towards him now forgetting about Liam.

"Hey how come you got up?" I asked.

"I was worried. Why are you up here at 1 in the morning?" he asked concerned.

"I've been up here an hour? Wow, I uh I just needed some air." I lied not wanting anyone to know about mine and Liam's conversation.

"Sure." he smiled and threw his arm round my waist guiding me back to our room.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Just needed some air." she answered as he mumbled something to her with a smile before leaving.

I'm not tiered though and I should sleep I need sleep. I haven't slept since being in America not properly. Ever since the guys met Lex all they do is tell me we need to get it together, telling me I need to say sorry.

The chance was right there tonight and I missed it. I'm so stupid!

"Arggghhhh!" I yelled at nothing in particular, just the night sky.

"S'up? You sound frustrated?" I heard Casey's voice ask from behind me. I turned to see him now next to me where Lexi had been just minutes before.

"Just, nothingness." I sighed

"Oh really?" he smirked. Him and Lex were close but he had been one of my closest friends other then Andy. He knew me inside out.

"I'm so stupid." I told him.

"Go on?" he urged.

"I need to tell her I'm sorry. I had the chance tonight but I missed it." I said vaguely but he put the pieces together he knew what I was on about.

"Her means Lex, sorry for the coma and I take she was up here tonight with you alone a while ago but she walked away?" he guessed.

I just nodded "You're quick." I noted.

"Thanks." he joked. He paused before adding "Sing."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your always really calm and happy after you sing." he explained. He was right though I loved to sing and after I would feel better.

I began to sing Same mistakes then moved on gently singing everything about you. Casey stood and listened the whole time.

Like every party is just us two

And there's nothing I could point to

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything about you, you, you

It's everything that you do, do, do

It's everything about you

I finished staring into his eyes as he melted into mine. This couldn't be happening. Could it? Not again? He leaned in as his hands caught in my wind swept hair my arms clasped around his waist.

Our lips met he instantly tried to dominate the kiss. I had been here before, so had Lexi but I don't care. It had always been me and Casey sure he kissed her I know that, she told me, but he had also kissed me and broken me at the age of 12.

I pulled out of the kiss breathless, the same as him. Our foreheads rested against each others.

"Sorry." he breathed. I smirked in response.

"It's fine." I replied before walking away back to my room.

Well Dani's going kill me.

Just don't let it happen again and don't mention it? Duh!

Or break up with her and get with him.

You love Danielle though.

Yeah and you love Casey big whoop.

And now I'm arguing with myself. Great just perfect! This cant' be happening. This isn't real. I can't be falling for Casey again. He's a boy. I have a girlfriend. I guess my life's never easy. But then it would be no fun. I have to admit to myself.

I'm falling for him again.