Getting closer to Zayn and Niall being Nosy.

A/N Sooo sorry it took so long to update but I think it's long I hope. I was wondering if you guys had read the amazing story Related to the Carrot king and if you haven't you should also another story called The Judge it's sooo good aswell and the girl who wrote it is amazing that's why am dedicating this chapter 2 her. Vote Comment fan? Whatever u feel like ENJOY- Emily :D

I stood for a moment then decided it's my birthday I'm not gonna let him ruin it so I walked back inside to everyone, they were talking in hushed voices. Liam and Niall clearly in an intence conversation.

"Hey am back. So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked and pretended like nothing had happened.

Everyone turned and looked at me Zayn smiled warmly and winked at me. Jess and Aggie both looked at each.

Jess spoke up "Well it's your birthday you choose!" she said going back into a cheery mood. I smiled at her.

"Okay how about a movie?" everyone nodded in agreement except for Niall and Liam who had gone back to their heated debate, I think it was beacuse they both looked annoyed at one another.

"What one?" Harry asked slinging his arm over Jess who went red. We all loooked at each other for a split second then charged for the movies to find a good one. 

"How bout this one?" Louis said holding up Alice In Wonderland.

"No I don't even know why I still have that!" I said laughing.

"Bu- but the rabbit has carrots!" he argued.

"No Lou he dosen't, he has a pocket watch." I laughed again and he put the movie back.

"This one?" Jess said.

"Really? Spongebob the movie?" Aggie said.

"FYI that is one of the best movies ever NEVER dis spongebob!" I said but still Jess put it back.

"This one then?"  Harry showed me the case.

"Ew no way lovey mooshy movie," I looked at the case closer" I don't think I've even seen that and I don't wanna it looks all romantic!" I said chucking back in the pile of DVD's not even looking at the name of it.

"This one." I said proud with the one I had found.

"oh yeah I love that!" 

"Me too!"

"It's well good." were they boys answeres but both the girls squealed.

"No way that's a horror!" Jess said.

"Don't worry babe I'll look after you." Harry said pulling her in and kissing her on the forehead. Flirt.

"So it's agreed we're watching The Unborn." I declared. The girls groaned again as I stuck it in the player. I sat next to Zayn. I was gonna be good friends with him I could tell.

"You okay now?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah thanks." I whispered back smiling. He put his arm round me and I lay against him. He felt warm and safe but not in a boyfriend way in a best mate sorta way but I couldn't exacly do this with a girl!

I coudl still hear Liam and Niall faint mumbling. I looked at them and Niall glared daggers at me. He proably thinks there's something going on between me and Zayn. O well his problem.

It got about half way through the movie it was good but I have the attention span of a goldfish but the other 2 girls were screaming like mad they were so scared. So funny, I'm evil.

"Zaaayn am bored!" I whispered/winged at him. He smirked at me and shook his head.

"It's to hot in here am going out side!" I stated to everyone getting up. Not that they paid attention apparently they all loved this movie.