Using Niall and Falling out with Zayn.

A/N Hello clown fishes! Right I want to see how many votes and comments I can get on this chapter I would love to get maybe 15 of each, I don't mind if I  don't but I would love to.  Btw I saw this on another story so I'm gonna try it okay if you actually reading this then in your comment could you put the word coolio (I say it instead of cool!) in it. Kay you can read now love you my little clown fishes- Emily :D 

Everyone ran to the front door with me  trailing behind alongside Liam. I guess we were both a bit nervous. Okay he goes on stage like every night to millions of screaming girls but is nervous to meet a 2 year old? Weirdo.

"Okay everyone in the lounge now." I heard my mum's voice demand. In 20 seconds flat the lounge had 8 teenage kids in all sitting on sofas or on the floor.

"Okay this is your new little sister her name is Allie." she introduced the little girl clung to her hand hiding behind her leg.

"Lex she will be having your room, you have to stay here for the next week to help decorate as do you Liam." she explained.

"Mum me and the boys go on tour in 4 days you know that." Liam reminded her. Oh yeah they did didn't they? Yes! 

"Oh, of course. I forgot about that never mind you can help out for those 4 days then go okay?" she stated more then asked.

"Say hello then Allie." she urged her.

"Hwello." she mumbled shyly. I looked around me I could see why she was shy. We are a very scary bunch. I looked at Zayn next to me who was sitting smiling so was Louis but no one knew what to do.

I moved from the sofa next to Zayn and sat cross legged on the floor. "Hey sweetie. You a bit scared?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I understand when I first met this lot I was really scared as well but honestly they're all really nice." I said to her. She moved towards me.

"Wanna sit down?" I asked patting my knee she nodded again and came and sat on me ,she was really light.

"So what do you like to do then?" I asked trying to get her more confident.

"I like to play with Iggy." she answered. I gave my mum a questioning look.

"Her toy. I'll go and get it." she said going into the hall. She came back with a white bear with a blue dungarees on.

"This is Iggy." she stated more confidently. Pretty soon she was playing with us all.

"She's taken a liking to you Lex. Who knew you were so good with kids." Zayn teased. I shook my head and laughed.

"You thirsty?" I asked her. She nodded. I got up and went into the kitchen where mum was.

"Dose Allie have a sippy cup?" I asked mum.

"Yeah." she said pulling it out and filling it up.

"Cool thanks mum." I said. I turned to walk out but she stopped me.

"Lex do you like her then?" She asked. I was a bit taken aback but answered anyway.

"Yeah she's sweet I guess. Why?" I asked she just hook her head.

"Please don't fight with Liam in front of her honeybee." she said I gave her a hug.

"I won't mum." with that I walked back to the lounge and gave Allie her sippy cup.

"Thank ooooou." it was really sweet how she couldn't speak properly yet. I sat down next to Zayn and we started speaking while the others played with her. Mum came in and told everyone it was time for Allie to go to sleep and took her up to mum's room for the night so I could have my bed.