Sanemi Shinazugawa Catch-Up

a lot of these are pretty long-ish because i'm in love with this man.

this took longer than i wanted, apologies! also ignore any mistakes there's no way imma spell check or grammar check this long ass thing.

First Meet:

"Thank you, Kochou-Sama." I bowed as I rose from the bed, and Shinobu simply nodded at me. "Of course, L/N-San. Make sure not to move too much, or the stitches could tear. And that would hurt." She pointed out as she waved goodbye and I waved right back to her as I exited the room.

Recently, I got attacked by a demon. I won, of course, but not without some major-ish injuries. I've been resting at the butterfly estate for a while now, but I'm finally better and good to go! Well, for now. I'll have to come back in a while- maybe a couple of weeks for a check-up to check on the stitches, of course.

I walked, mainly looking at the ground. I knew my way around here, so it'd be no problem at all.

"Move." I heard a stern voice speak and I looked up. A rather fit man, with scars along his face and chest, and white hair stood in front of me, having a rude look on his face. My face scrunched up right back at him.

"Pardon? I just got out of the resting room. Y'know, from bad injuries? Could've been nicer. Move yourself, you prick." I spat back at him and his (Non existent) eyebrows furrowed angrily. He looked like he was about to say something, but decided on saying nothing instead as he walked past me, purposely rudely bumping me with his shoulder.

I turned my head with a grimace as I watched him walk further down the hall, then turned my head back around and continued on out of this place.

Saves You:

[Please go back on the "Saves You" chapter to see the scenario of what happens.]

"Ah shit..." I muttered to myself as I looked at the absolutely hideous demon on top of me, snapping at me face, trying to bite my head clean off. It was like a rabid raccoon trying to kill a chicken or something..

I tried to reach for my Nichirin sword, which was near my hip, but the demon slammed its fist down on my hand, and a sickening crack emitted and my eyes widened as I screamed in pain.

Fuck... I'm actually gonna fucking die here.

As soon as that thought left my mind, I watched the demon's body go flying off of me and I sighed of relief as I turned my head, watching a familiar person slice the head off of the demon.

"Huh?! You?!" I exclaimed and the male turned to me with a frustrated look.

"Oi! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" He shouted back at me and I looked at him.

"Well the last time we interacted, you we- O-Ow.. fuck.." I winced as I put my hand up to my head, rubbing it in attempt to soothe the pounding headache, yet when I put my hand down, it was covered in blood. "H-Huh...?" I muttered.

The male ran over and picked me up with quiet grumbles as he ran somewhere.

"H-Hey! Where are we going..?!" I exclaimed and he glanced at me. "Shinobu-Sama's so she can take care of you, I'm not gonna get in some fucking trouble for not helping another demon slayer." He huffed and I rolled my eyes.