Kisses You - IV

fuck inosuke is so damn uuuGGGHHHH BABBBEEYYYY

Tanjirō Kamado

I woke up with a yawn and streched, glancing around. I almost forgot where I was, but I saw Tanjiro writing in one of his journals. I sighed a bit, remembering what happened last night. I shook it off and walked over to Tanjiro, observing what he wrote. My eyes widened partially.

"Journal, I saved Y/N-Chan yesterday. I hated seeing her in pain and crying, that was terrible. I think I caught feelings for her, well, I know I caught feelings for her. I know she can't possibly have feelings for me, too, I'm not good enough for her."

Tanjiro sighed and closed the journal, placing it with the others. He turned in his chair and finally saw me. "Y-Y/N-Chan!? H-How long have you been standing there for-!?" He panicked intensely and I scratched my neck, "Uh, as long as to finish reading that." I said in a quiet voice and he sighed, turning away. "Sorry.. I know you don't have feelings for me or whatever, this must be uncomfortable. .."

"Tanjiro-Kun.. Look at me." I stated and he turned around partially, locking eyes with me. I sighed a bit, "Tanjiro-Kun, I had fallen for you. First time we met." I confessed in a quiet voice and his eyes widened. "W-What? Really?" He said with a smile creeping onto his face. "Y-Yeah. Really."

He tackled me onto the floor in excitement and giggles, but realized the position we were put in. Him on top of me. "O-Oh.. Eheh-" He blushed deeply. If I said I wasn't blushing along with him, that'd be a lie. "Y-Y/N-Chan... I.." His voice was down to a whisper and he leaned closer. "C-Can I kiss you?" My eyes widened at the question. I nodded partially. He didn't waste any more time, he immediatley went down and placed his lips onto mine. His lips were undeniably soft.

After we parted, he beamed with a smile. "I've been meaning to do that for a while, Y/N-Chan~"

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Y/N-Chan~, Y/N-Chan~" I heard Zenitsu hum and my eyes fluttered open, seeing Zenitsu with a bright smile in front of me.
"Oh, you're finally awake, you feelin' any better?" He questioned with a cute cock of the head. I blushed partially, but smiled back. "Mhm, and it's all because of you, Zenitsu-Kun." I smiled mischeviously and he blushed, puffing out his cheeks.

"Y/N-Channn!" He pouted and I laughed. "Why do you always tease me like that? Issnot' funny!" He pouted once again with a huff and I shrugged lightly. He then looked like he got an idea, then smirked at me. "Fine them, two can play that game!" He tackled me over, purposfully in a.. odd position. "Oh wow, brave Zenitsu-Kun. Is that all you can do-"

Haha, I was wrong.

Zenitsu placed his hands on my cheeks softly and leaned in closer. He paused in a teasing manner, but finally closed the gap between our lips. He had the face of shock and relief when I kissed back, it made me giggle a bit when we parted. Zenitsu wouldn't stop touching his lips.

"Oh my god, Y/N-Chan! Kiss me again~!"

Giyu Tomioka

I woke up peacefully, which is somewhat rare to me. I blinked, unblurring my vision as my eyes got used to the light. I felt light pressure, which I assumed was just the bandage. But when I looked over, I saw Giyu peacfully sleeping, one hand by his head and one hand on my bandaged arm. I blushed roughly and glanced around nervously, but finally decided to wake him up.

"Giyu-Kun~" I hummed, looking at him. His eyes took a moment to flutter open, and when he saw me his eyes widened partially, probably at the fact that our faces were so close to each other. "Oh, you're awake, hm? Are you feeling better?" He questioned in a whisper and I smiled. "Yeah.. Thank you." He grew a faint pink on his cheeks and looked away. "Of course."

"Y/N.." He sighed out. "What do you think it means to fall for someone?" My eyes widened and I smiled sadly. So he has fallen for someone, to think I might've had a chance. Haha... "Fallen for someone? It means your stomach does a flip when they smile, you get flustered when they get close or look into your eyes. Wanting to do everything you can to keep them happy.. Yeah. That's how I see it." I said and his eyes widened partially again and he sighed once more.

"Y/N, I might've fallen for you." He said, following it up with a gulp. I gasped and looked at him. He had to be joking. "Giyu-kun, I-I... I've fallen for you too, ahah. I didn't thin-" Before I could finish my sentence, Giyu already had his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock, but I melted into the kiss soon after.

We parted after that and he smiled contently at me.

"Sorry, Y/N-Chan. I couldn't resist~"

Inosuke Hashibira (Bruh.. apparently I forgot to do Inosuke's one so I'm doing it now..)

"Y/N-CHAAAN!" I was awoken abruptly by a loud voice and someone shaking the crap out of my shoulders. "Agh! I'm awake, I'm awake!" I groaned and Inosuke stopped shaking me. I felt crazily dizzy and sighed lightly. "Suke-Kun, that is not how you wake people up!" I pouted and Inosuke folded his arms. "Yeah, yeah, whatevah." He said sassily and I squinted at him.

I decided to mess with him and I stood up, walking away. Inosuke was visibly confused. "Y/N-Chan?! Where are you going?" He questioned, flailing his arms. I decided I'd give him the silent treatment along with walking away. I smirked to myself and he stomped after me, then jumped on top of me, tackling me onto the floor. I almost expected it, so I stayed quiet.

" Y/N-Chaannn! You can't give me the silent treatment! " He shouted all pout-like and I just stared at him. He huffed impatiently. "Fine then! How about this!" He shouted amd slammed his lips into mine which definitely caught me off guard. Smooth fucker... He parted with a big smirk on his face.

"Aha! Caught you off guard there, Y/N-Chan~" He hummed teasingly.